Home
This is new section for reporting bugs, and here are some steps on how to report them.

1. When you're reporting bugs open "Go Advanced" on the text editor then select this icon "" to create a ticket.

2. Please don't use "quote" BBcode.

3. Make sure you're not reporting the same bug.

4. Check http://mydramalist.com/hatebugs for bugs update & tracking.
http://mydramalist.com/drama/alphabetical/B

The list did not show the correct result.
I don't recieve notification when someone quotes and replies to my post in a thread. (even though I added thread subscription.)

◔◡◔ I'm not sure whats wrong.
you mean forum notification or email notification? If forum then there wont be any but if its email then I'll look into it.
Ji-N wrote: you mean forum notification or email notification? If forum then there wont be any but if its email then I'll look into it.

I tried the instant email notification and still nothing. :')
Comments disappearing and appeared somewhere else.
When you are adding a new actor to the database and you assign dramas, the fields to set the "type of role" and the one to add the name of the character he/she is playing don't appear.
When you are adding a new actor to the database and you assign dramas, the fields to set the "type of role" and the one to add the name of the character he/she is playing don't appear.
Cannot add roles to, nor edit, any actor profile. (I click [edit] or [add roles] on any actor's profile and the link does not redirect me).

Unless the admins have restricted editing privileges for users...
Now we can search in Native title. :)
Ji-N wrote: Now we can search in Native title. :)

SWEET! Great job bro. *edit*
Wait its not working for me.
I can't change anything on my favorites list. When I search for a drama/actor/movie nothing shows up.
Ji-N wrote: Now we can search in Native title. :)

I love you right now.
smilexbabex33 wrote: I can't change anything on my favorites list. When I search for a drama/actor/movie nothing shows up.

Are you still having that issue?