Home
Sleepninja wrote: Saw this on the forums and thought it was odd.
http://tinypic.com/r/mjvod1/5

It says n/a for the last person who posted in the thread.

Sleepy ~ that happens when someone changes their user name. It's temporary. :)
When I go to any drama statistics in favorites it always says 0, even though I have it in my favorites
Bladey wrote: This is for Dae Mul <--> City Hall.

Both feature a female politician,in CH it’s a small town mayor.Politics in CityHall is more shallow than in DM, it’s more a contrivance for romance to develop in the context of political ambition.CH’s more about personal growth and sentiments,while DM focuses more on realization of political dream

That's 47 words, 252 characters without space and 300 characters with space. Frankly, for a verbose and non-natuve English person like myself 300 characters is really difficult to fit into if I want to give a good rationale for recommendation and to explain how these two may relate to one another and on what levels. But i guess some things are supposed to be a challenge and learning how to overcome verbosity is important.

I managed to sort it out by cutting out two words. Still, I thought 300 characters on the dot should have been ok. oh well, never mind.

The recommendation limit is now 1000.
-Pagination for actor search results when you're editing cast. This is for when actors dont appear on the first page.
-When you approve a new movie/drama and search for their native name, it doesnt appear. If you search for their english name, it appears.
-When editing Hot Summer Days "Air Date" it gives the following errors "End Month is Required. End Day is required. End Year is required." All of which is included.
When I was on http://mydramalist.com/hong-kong-movie/3353/gen-x-cops I was searching for Generation Y cops, and so the search results brought up both Gen y cops and Gen X Cops. I tried clicking add, and it worked.
I can't for the life of me successfully change the email associated with an account. I know i'm supposed to be able to just do it in the settings, but it keeps buggering up for me, and then i can't log in at all without resetting the password on the old email.

am i a div - or is it broke?! [am hoping it's not gonna be yet another example of me being a divvy-dovvy-wotsit...]
Now there are Double Spaces Between Paragraphs in Reviews: Where before they had no spaces, now the spaces are HUGE! I don't know what happened but when I clicked edit to look at them / at the problem and possibly edit out the double spaces, it seems there is only one space between the paragraphs. Simply looking at them on my reviews page they are double spaced. It doesn't look like this can be fixed by editing. I really hate bugging you about this Ji-N but can something be done?
Sometimes when I see a new post has been added while I'm on the main forum, I'll enter the thread, but it's not there. Then, after refreshing, posting, or exiting the thread and coming back, it will reappear.
The censor blocked c0ckpit, you might want to change that as a current show takes place in one...
LisNoir wrote: Sometimes when I see a new post has been added while I'm on the main forum, I'll enter the thread, but it's not there. Then, after refreshing, posting, or exiting the thread and coming back, it will reappear.

I second that one. I need to refresh every page until my post shows up.
Hangebokhan wrote: The censor blocked c0ckpit, you might want to change that as a current show takes place in one...

*giggles like a 12 year old* Fixed. :P
Skye-N-Rain wrote: *giggles like a 12 year old* Fixed. :P

Thank you, you oh so mature Skye in the Sky. You ever visiting poor me on IRC?