Home
Hessa wrote: I think something is wrong in this page.

It showed up like that because we're on the new week.
I added a new movie and uploaded a picture to it, but the picture won't show. Also when I look in the album it shows like there IS a picture, but it is the default "no pic" picture. It also says I uploaded it on December 31 1969

http://mydramalist.com/albums/image/107184

I'm still a bit new to addind pictures and things, before when I've added pics to movies or dramas, the pic have also appeared as my own personal profile pic. Idk if you have problems with uploading pics in general, but I would like to know how to fix this pic. I have a decent one to upload to this movie so it would be a shame to let it just stay as the default pic.
At the moment I'm not watching anything still in drama section it shows '1'.
I've seen 199 movies but movies section shows 200 completed movies.

I cannot make any changes on my list or see my notifications. I see that there are some notificiations ,since there is a number on the icon, but when I click on it nothing happens. Also I cannot go to my profile by clicking on my username. I have to find one of my comments to a drama or a friend's post to go to my profile. And when I tried to change my progress on one of the dramas I am watching nothing happens either.
I can't see any updates of dramas/movies I've watched in the news feed. Aside from entries I write on the feed page itself I can only see other people's updates (which is obviously more important but sometimes I would like to write a comment when I've finished a drama or certain episode). Not sure if this is important but I'm using Firefox. Just tested it with Internet Explorer and it didn't work there as well.
Hessa Volunteer Staff
When people choose a not aired drama/movie as Plan to watch, it would show up here as What's being watched this week?. It should only count the completed users.
kestrel wrote: Me neither. I tried to make a recommendation for "The Prime Minister and I" and I couldn't find "Lie to Me". I tried to make it throught "Lie to Me" but in the list it only appeared "Legend of Lu Zhen / Female Prime Minister".

Any resolution to this? I tried to make a recommendation for "Real" and I couldn't find "One Day". I then tried "One Day" but then "Real" wasn't listed.
crookedsmile wrote: I can't see any updates of dramas/movies I've watched in the news feed. Aside from entries I write on the feed page itself I can only see other people's updates (which is obviously more important but sometimes I would like to write a comment when I've finished a drama or certain episode).
Not sure if this is important but I'm using Firefox. Just tested it with Internet Explorer and it didn't work there as well.

I have the same issue and I am using Chrome. Also when I go to post on the news feed it says private, but I can't find a way to turn it off.
NiceNoona wrote: I have the same issue and I am using Chrome. Also when I go to post on the news feed it says private, but I can't find a way to turn it off.

I just found out how to do this: When you change the status of a drama via the edit button in the pop up menu there is a share on mdl button right next to the share on twitter button. If you click on that and then save it should show up on the feed!
I've been cleaning my PTW list but when I try to update some of the dramas that I have completed I can't change anything. They were not clickable anymore, the only thing you can click is the update box in the bottom right.
hi, im faroohaa ,sry to bother u but something is wrong with my account; i cant do anything! 1:i cant add anything to my list 2:cant sign out 3:cant read articles 4:cant rate episodes 5:cant search anything 6:cant open my messages the only thing i can do is write comments PLEAAASE HELP ME!!!! please :'( this happened right after i changed my profile pic tried to open it with different devices too but the result was always the same. i noticed something when i tried clicking anything that isnt working......i really cant explain it.. for example: if iwas on the homepage :mydramalist.com,if i wanted to read an article,this happpens;mydramalist.com/#
faroohaa wrote: hi, im faroohaa ,sry to bother u but something is wrong with my account; i cant do anything!
1:i cant add anything to my list
2:cant sign out
3:cant read articles
4:cant rate episodes
5:cant search anything
6:cant open my messages
the only thing i can do is write comments
PLEAAASE HELP ME!!!! please :'(
this happened right after i changed my profile pic
tried to open it with different devices too but the result was always the same.
i noticed something when i tried clicking anything that isnt working......i really cant explain it..
for example: if iwas on the homepage :mydramalist.com,if i wanted to read an article,this happpens;mydramalist.com/#

Can you take a screenshot of the issue and post it here? Also, try clearing your cache. If you don't know how let me know what browser you're using and I can guide you through it.
Its not something u can see by a screenshot,its just that if i tried for example clicking on an ariticle nothing happens i just stay at the same page Im using google chrome ,is that wat u mean by browser??
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Can you take a screenshot of the issue and post it here? Also, try clearing your cache. If you don't know how let me know what browser you're using and I can guide you through it.

the site magically worked on mobile phone!!, maybe if i waited long enough it would magically work on my laptop too...ihope so..