Home
faroohaa wrote: the site magically worked on mobile phone!!, maybe if i waited long enough it would magically work on my laptop too...ihope so..

First try pressing ctrl + f5, and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't then follow these instructions: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en
and delete your cache. It should fix it.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: First try pressing ctrl + f5, and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't then follow these instructions: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en
and delete your cache. It should fix it.

it worked!!! thank uuuu :D:D im sooo happy!! ure awesome!! kyaaaa im REALLY REALLY happy right now !
faroohaa wrote: it worked!!! thank uuuu :D:D im sooo happy!! ure awesome!! kyaaaa im REALLY REALLY happy right now !

Glad to hear that!
My notifications says I'm getting friend requests and its even showed in email but when I go to click it it says 'no friend requests'
kestrel wrote: Me neither. I tried to make a recommendation for "The Prime Minister and I" and I couldn't find "Lie to Me". I tried to make it throught "Lie to Me" but in the list it only appeared "Legend of Lu Zhen / Female Prime Minister".

displacedmoon wrote: Any resolution to this? I tried to make a recommendation for "Real" and I couldn't find "One Day". I then tried "One Day" but then "Real" wasn't listed.

having same problem was going to recommend starman and you who came from the stars but neither one shows up under the search for recommendation
i found friend request on notification but when i click it i didn't found any thing and i don't know hw to fix that,can u please tell me what the problem
When I try to submit an article to the site and click the "Add Article" button, nothing happens except that some spaces in between words get removed. I have to open a new tab and copy all the info there and then click the add article button again for it to be submitted.
I can't recommend anything. I tried several times but it doesn't work anywhere. When I click the "Recommendations"-button nothing happens. I wonder why.
justinconfusion wrote: I can't recommend anything. I tried several times but it doesn't work anywhere.
When I click the "Recommendations"-button nothing happens. I wonder why.

The Make a recommendation button on the RECOMMENDATION page is broken, but you can go to the main page of the drama, scroll down to recommendations and the "Make a Recommendation" button on that page will work. We will be fixing that soon.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: The Make a recommendation button on the RECOMMENDATION page is broken, but you can go to the main page of the drama, scroll down to recommendations and the "Make a Recommendation" button on that page will work. We will be fixing that soon.

Thanks a lot for the advice! But there's one more question I have: When I search for the drama that I want to recommend, there are no results found. What could be the reason for that?
justinconfusion wrote: Thanks a lot for the advice! But there's one more question I have: When I search for the drama that I want to recommend, there are no results found. What could be the reason for that?

Hmm, most likely it's a bug. Can you help me recreate the issue? Are you sure you're searching for the right title (the title used on MDL?)
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Hmm, most likely it's a bug. Can you help me recreate the issue? Are you sure you're searching for the right title (the title used on MDL?)

Sure, I can.
Well, I've tried it again, but it's still not working. I even used the alternative name(s). I also tried to recommend it from the other drama (if you understand what I mean).
justinconfusion wrote: Sure, I can.
Well, I've tried it again, but it's still not working. I even used the alternative name(s). I also tried to recommend it from the other drama (if you understand what I mean).

Same problem here!
Hi, the search in the recommendation feature is outdated. We will have this feature fix in the short coming months.
Ok. Thank you for the hard work ^-^