Home
Hangebokhan wrote: By the way, cockpit.

I guess c0cktail is still blocked.

Ah, I feel like the forum does not want me anymore. Now I can't even look at profile pages
anymore, but am redirected instead. Nor do I see other people's newest posts.
*Packs suitcase*
Nikki wrote: I guess c0cktail is still blocked.

Ah, I feel like the forum does not want me anymore. Now I can't even look at profile pages
*Packs suitcase*

I have the same problem but it gets better from time to time,then it get even worse than before.
I just can´t understand it.I can´t even read my own posts that I made seconds ago,anymore.
Nikki wrote: I guess c0cktail is still blocked.

*Packs suitcase*

If you click on my username to the left of my profile, it takes you to my profile yes?
And I believe the newest posts shows up once you refresh. If so, that's due to cache working too well, which Jin will fix soon.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: If you click on my username to the left of my profile, it takes you to my profile yes?
And I believe the newest posts shows up once you refresh. If so, that's due to cache working too well, which Jin will fix soon.

Not always - 1/5 it takes me to the redirecting page.
Nikki wrote: Not always - 1/5 it takes me to the redirecting page.

So 1/5th of the time when you click on the username to the left of my post, it takes you to the redirecting page?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: So 1/5th of the time when you click on the username to the left of my post, it takes you to the redirecting page?

Mh, it does. It's not extremely bothersome, though. :)
This here is an good example ;) I can´t see Nikkis last post ;) Only when I refresh a lot of times then sometimes it manages to show the latest posts :) But I don´t have any problems with showing profiles or something like that.
Nikki wrote: Mh, it does. It's not extremely bothersome, though. :)

That's very bizarre. What browser are you using? And is it like that before or AFTER you post a reply?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: That's very bizarre. What browser are you using? And is it like that before or AFTER you post a reply?

Chrome - it appears more often when I on the forum's front page and click on a name. (Oh and I am not sure whether it's me, but
when I get new message/friend request on my profile, they only show when I am on my profile, list or front page?!)
Nikki wrote: Chrome - it appears more often when I on the forum's front page and click on a name. (Oh and I am not sure whether it's me, but
when I get new message/friend request on my profile, they only show when I am on my profile, list or front page?!)

No no, that's different.That is something that has not been working yet. The only place on the forum index where clicking on the username will work, is on the bottom at the who's currently on. The rest of them will redirect you (until we fix it.)
As for the notifications, we still havent completely integrated the notification system with the forum, which is why it wont show your notifications their. Both of them will be fixed at the same time.
Okay - I tried clicking on your profile for a couple of times and I still get a 1/5-1/6 and this time I was trying it from here.
Nikki wrote: Okay - I tried clicking on your profile for a couple of times and I still get a 1/5-1/6 and this time I was trying it from here.

Hmm, was this before or after you posted a message?
Actually, that doesnt make a difference. Can you tell me where exactly you're clicking?
Before I posted my last message. I clicked on your name above Jung Il Woo.
Nikki wrote: Before I posted my last message. I clicked on your name above Jung Il Woo.

And it redirected you? It's so odd. I'm not having the issue at all.
Anyways, i'll look into it further and have Jin fix whatever bugs he can.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: And it redirected you? It's so odd. I'm not having the issue at all.
Anyways, i'll look into it further and have Jin fix whatever bugs he can.

:) Afterall it's quite a small problem.