Home
I don't have a post count or edit button T__T. Its not just my ancient laptop either, my desktop wont show it as well. PS: I accidentally changed the *display* setting on mozilla firefox and it wont load anything on the forums anymore.
Ok, I can apparently reply here now. I couldn't earlier. Yes, there are a few bugs on the site, but it seems to be running smoothly right now, at least. Although I still can't edit my posts in the forums without that trick and I also need to press Reply twice to get to this page. And a few others, but it's late right now so I'll keep notes of anything I encounter and mention them. Also, it takes two submit clicks to add a new movie or series. Like, after you've filled out the info form, added a pic etc.
Searching "The Moon that Embraces the Sun "
brings back no results.

http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3079/the-moon-embracing-the-sun

Also same issue:
Searching Kimchi Family brings back no results.
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2989/fermentation-family
So, when I reply to someone in the forums, I have to press reply twice. The first time around, I get an error message under the thread, with an "okay" button under it. Nothing happens when I click the "okay". I click the reply again and I can post. But that's a forum issue.
Also, is there a thread for suggestions? I do have a few that would help users a lot. Like sorting dramas by name, score, etc. Or separating dramas from movies in the list view as well. Little things to make looking through the lists easier for the user and visitors. I really should take notes on bugs and suggestions. Will make a text file and keep it handy at the desktop. Ahaha.
If I click a name on the forum front page, instead of being taken to their profile, I am redirected to the home page.
Every drama in the drama hub says that it's being watched by only one person this week
beca256 wrote: Every drama in the drama hub says that it's being watched by only one person this week

That's because the week just ended
i'm realising now that it takes a while for my posts to show up in the thread and the forums front page. the 1st time i ended up typing my post again thinking i accidentally clicked the wrong button or smtng only to see that i double posted seconds later. the lag must be about 15 to 20 secs maybe longer. i've seen it about 3 times now.
ERROR CODe

I was running a search on a movie, and some of the results had this:

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 5 in /home/admin/domains/mydramalist.com/public_html/views/search/index.php on line 21
Pika**nchi Life Is Hard Dakara Happy / Pika**nchi Life Is Hard Dakara Happy / ピカ☆☆ンチ LIFE IS HARD だから HAPPY / Pikanchi Life Is Hard Dakara Happy / Pikanchi Life is Hard Therefore Happy / Pika**nchi Life Is Hard Dakara Happy / ピカ☆☆ンチ LIFE IS HARD だから HAPPY / Pikanchi Life Is Hard Dakara Happy / Pikanchi Life is Hard Therefore Happy
Orion wrote: Also, is there a thread for suggestions? I do have a few that would help users a lot. Like sorting dramas by name, score, etc. Or separating dramas from movies in the list view as well. Little things to make looking through the lists easier for the user and visitors.

I really should take notes on bugs and suggestions. Will make a text file and keep it handy at the desktop. Ahaha.

Good idea. Another thing would be to have an option of sorting lists by ratings, so that the ones you disliked could show at the bottom.
Please follow my first post guide when reporting bugs or errors. Thanks
boutux wrote: i'm realising now that it takes a while for my posts to show up in the thread and the forums front page. the 1st time i ended up typing my post again thinking i accidentally clicked the wrong button or smtng only to see that i double posted seconds later. the lag must be about 15 to 20 secs maybe longer. i've seen it about 3 times now.

i noticed this again this time once for myself this morning and once a while ago when kawaikochan posted in the "have u voted thread" it showed up on the forum front page but her post took a long time before it showed in the thread. i refreshed the page several times but nothing for a while. the lag is really long tho.
Please, stop the spammer :(
AnimeStar wrote: Please, stop the spammer :(

Yes please stop him :(