Hello all! Let's get together and discuss this show! :D

First, introduce yourself and state your favorite character from "Chief Kim."

For example, 

Hi, I'm Nina. Chief Kim is my favorite drama as of right now and my favorite character is Sung-Ryung (even though it's really hard to choose; I loved everyone!).

Hi I am Ranisha. Chief Kim is my fav drama.  My fav character  is Seo Yul. I just can't hate him even though he is like a bad guy. I love all the characters but he is just love. I loved the scenes of Seo Yul and Ha Kyung . :-)

Hi I am Mandy Chief Kim is my Fav Drama of all time and I just started rewatching it! I just love all of the characters and the drama so I can't really choose one!

Oh Gwang Sook, the old secretary of Chief Kim played b Im Hwa Young. She was brilliant in that role. One of the most Underrated actress. <3

My favorite character is Seo Yool. I almost dropped this drama because of the accounting, but I am glad that I finished watching until the end. I don't regret anything after watching this drama. The relationship between Chief Kim and Seo Yool was absolutely amazing and funny. The cat and mouse game between them was too funny throughout the drama.