Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Thir13en Ghosts
vic107 wrote: Freaking love that movie. The first time I saw it was online, but it was so good I bought the DVD right after I finished watching. Plus I bawled so hard at certain points, haha. It'll never get old. :'D

Anyways, the last movie I watched was 50 First Dates.. although, I've seen it about 20 times.

Love 50 first dates! And I watched Thor last.
I am Number Four. I absolutely LOVED it!
The Grudge 2
A bit slow paced and you may not be able to understand what's going on if you don't pay your full attention to it. But it is creepy and you may get sudden, slight hear attacks :D
The Human Centipede -shivers- That was gross... a warning to all under-aged ppl like me to never watch it w/o a pillow D:
Chalet Girl..
it was alright, except for the fact that the lead girl falls in "love" with someone who's engaged to get married with a girl he's been with for 5 years. Then they both sleep together...and then he dumps his fiance.
Reotareitty wrote: The Human Centipede -shivers- That was gross... a warning to all under-aged ppl like me to never watch it w/o a pillow D:

Just watching the trailer sent shivers down my spine. Never.

EnteniaSilt wrote: I am Number Four. I absolutely LOVED it!

Ahh! I can't wait to watch this movie.
Reotareitty wrote: The Human Centipede -shivers- That was gross... a warning to all under-aged ppl like me to never watch it w/o a pillow D:

That movie. OMG. I barely managed to make myself endure the whole thing. It didn't scare/creep me out, I was just like "Is this really necessary?" It's like some weird fetish movie. That said I never enjoyed Saw or Hostel for the same obvious gross factor. Gross does not equal Horror for me, it's just "ick...really? okay move along LOL"

All that said, my last movie was yesterday. Finally watched Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac. I found it highly enjoyable (albeit a little on the cheesy side at times). Haha next up I want to watch the new Pirates of the Carribean movie. I can't help but love Johnny Depp.
Castgenesis wrote: That movie. OMG. I barely managed to make myself endure the whole thing. It didn't scare/creep me out, I was just like "Is this really necessary?" It's like some weird fetish movie. That said I never enjoyed Saw or Hostel for the same obvious gross factor. Gross does not equal Horror for me, it's just "ick...really? okay move along LOL"

All that said, my last movie was yesterday. Finally watched Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac. I found it highly enjoyable (albeit a little on the cheesy side at times). Haha next up I want to watch the new Pirates of the Carribean movie. I can't help but love Johnny Depp.

lol my friends really want to watch the new Pirates movie but I didn't enjoy the last movie, so im not sure about going.
I watched apocalypto and I actually really enjoyed it.
Troll Hunter

same style as Cloverfield, Blairwitch project, REC
Furdyderfer wrote: Troll Hunter

same style as Cloverfield, Blairwitch project, REC

Was it any good?
heartagirl wrote: Was it any good?

i think its a norway film , i've watched it with subs (nothing is impossible with torrent : > ) i think it was good, but i put cloverfield or rec above it, but is far far better than watching paranormal activity
Last non-asian movie I watched was The Hangover.
There was a party at a friend's house and most of the people there didn't see it (including myself).
I know the movie is rather old but I never bothered myself to watch it even though many friends recommended it.