Last NON Asian Movie you watched?

This discussion has been closed.

i saw transformers on wednesday night. for some reasons movies come out earlier than in the usa. hmmm? i liked it. i hated the new girl...not as pretty as megan fox and her character annoyed me. unlike part 2 transformers 3 actually had a decent enough storyline, and a lot of violence ( i was shocked actually) but i will maintain part 1 will always be the best transformers movie... just like in many other trilogies such as the maxtrix, fast and furious, pirates of the caribbean, spiderman just to name a few part one was the best.

actually tonight i did a double feature of xmen first class and bad teacher. i enjoyed both. bad teacher was wickedly funny and surpassed my expectations by far so i would recommend it.
Pineapple express. It was lame.
Ok so I saw Transformers 3 and LOVED IT!

Honestly, not a huge fan of the new girl, but the rest of the movie made up for it x100. Though it was definitely better than the second movie, I'm going to risk it and say that I enjoyed it more than the first movie. Maybe that's only because the graphics have gotten better, but either way it was awesome, hilarious, epic, and all. <3<3
Cars 2.. Since they were in Tokyo for part of it..Mater was sooo cute saying your welcome..
Behind Enemy Lines 2. It was based on the Clinton presidency and the Koreas in the 90's. Scary.
The Box... It was a bit weird..
Transformers 3 -

"I want to be a Transformer" I actually said this out loud during the film & everybody laughed at me. I dont care I wanna be an autobot.

BTW 2 of my friends screamed when McDreamy came on NOW that is embarassing behaviour :D
Transformers. It was ok. Better than I expected though.
Monte Carlo. At first, I hated this movie and didn't want to watch it since it was a thinly disguised ripoff of The Lizzie McGuire Movie. But my friends insisted and insisted, so I agreed and surprisingly, I enjoyed it (x
Killers
It was surprisingly lame; No story at all! :(
glad to see some good reviews for Transformers 3. it's my husband's birthday saturday and he's a huge transformers geek. we're going to go see it for his bday (and going for sushi for dinner so it's almost like my bday too mwuahaha) but i'm not sure when we'll go, he sort of made plans with my brother for saturday so we were going to go friday but i have work now so i dunno..

anyway hmm last movie i watched... well not the whole way through but i've seen them before.. i caught the end of Hot Fuzz and the beginning of Shaun of the Dead on tv the other night lol. recently watched Hot Fuzz on dvd though, and Robin Hood: Men in Tights (I might end up regretting buying him that one lol) and not too long ago rented the new Tron movie (it was so-so IMO, but hubby liked it)
Saw Despicable Me last night, finally. Was funny and cute. Liked it.
Haha the last American movie I watched was "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" because there wasn't anything on tv. Wasn't a bad movie though. The actual last movie I watched was Mulan (Chinese version) which I thought was pretty good.
Anju wrote: Earth Girls Are Easy. I would follow Jeff Goldblum into space too if he looked like he did 20 years ago.

I loved that movie!! Haha. Really cheesy in parts but I liked it (:
The last one I watched was Shrek