There are so many Disney movies, but which are your favourites? This can include the Classics, the live-action movies and Pixar Animated movies. Tarzan, Mulan, Tangled, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast and Hercules are my top favourites.
wall e mary and max... stands out in my mind
I grew up watching them so I have a ton that I love! (If not all that came out in the 9O's :p)

The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Tarzan, Beauty & The Beast, Oliver & Company, Aladdin, Toy Story, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo & Stitch...others for sure, will come back (:
My ultimate favorite is Mulan.
Beauty and the Beast (awesome music!) and the Lion King. :) I prefer the old ones.
My number one favorite is Mulan. But I also like Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Toy Story, Pocahontas. I still can sing the songs from Cinderella and The Little Mermaid.
animation must be "Mulan" and "Anastasia" (seen them countless times and could watch again plus they've got brilliant soundtracks)
apylia wrote: "Anastasia"

Anastasia is not a Disney movie. ^_^
Bambi, Lion KIng, beauty and the beast From feature films: Darby O'Gil and the Little people.
LisNoir wrote: Anastasia is not a Disney movie. ^_^

ur right sorry bout that hehe... seen so many animations that starting to lose the count and trace of who's made them :D
LisNoir wrote: Anastasia is not a Disney movie. ^_^

Nope it's Dreamworks (: A lot of people think it's a Disney movie though
Oh I forgot The Hunchback of Notre Dame - my number one :)
I love all of them but my TOP 5 are: 1. The Lion King 2. Beauty and the Beast 3. Aladdin 4. The Little Mermaid 5. Mulan
Mulan Beauty and the Beast Aladdin The Little Mermaid Toy Story there are just so many i may be back :p
I liked a lot of them. But Mulan is my favorite.