Szasha wrote: Naw, I am not going to say anything - I don't want to spoil it for you. But let's say it's definitely not a masterpiece. Sure,
if you love the books you will find it entertaining, but that's about it. But see for yourself! :)

Ok:( So I guess I should´t be too hyped up for it but I waited sooo long for it >_<
bokami wrote: from what i read about the two...

those who fully read both novels of HG and BR...

most of them said that the BR novel is the more solid one than HG novel

anyway...i saw something interesting for the comparison of both novels

http://www.jonathanlack.com/2012/03/hunger-games-versus-battle-royale.html

its seems that many small details are obviously similar and have in common

Thank you! such a good article.
To be honest; I didn't know what "The Hunger Games" were until a few weeks ago :$ Has anyone read the books and seen the movie? Because I'm wondering what I should do first; reading or watching
WINDSONG wrote: To be honest; I didn't know what "The Hunger Games" were until a few weeks ago :$
Has anyone read the books and seen the movie?
Because I'm wondering what I should do first; reading or watching

READING!!THEY are awesom~ I love them :) I still don´t know much about the movie but I really recommend you to read these awesome books at first^^
Mirichan wrote: Ok:( So I guess I should´t be too hyped up for it but I waited sooo long for it >_<

Just lower your expectations a little - it can always be better but in case you don't like it you won't be disappointed. Maybe it's going to be your favourite movie - it's just my two cents. :)

WINDSONG wrote: To be honest; I didn't know what "The Hunger Games" were until a few weeks ago :$
Has anyone read the books and seen the movie?
Because I'm wondering what I should do first; reading or watching

Yep, me. That's actually a good question. But in order to fully understand the movie it's better to have read the books. Some information is simply omitted in the movie and one of my friends who was new to the whole Hunger Games world was at a loss what was going on sometimes. :)
Haha, thank you Mirichan & Szasha ^^ - now I only have to find my library-pass..
WINDSONG wrote: Haha, thank you Mirichan & Szasha ^^
- now I only have to find my library-pass..

A good read and save some time. Most people seem to read it in a rush. :)
WINDSONG wrote: Haha, thank you Mirichan & Szasha ^^
- now I only have to find my library-pass..

Haha no problem:) Lol I am still looking for mine^_^
Great books like that are never avaible in my library for me though :p
Szasha wrote: A good read and save some time. Most people seem to read it in a rush. :)

Lol....*ehmm* did that too......:)
But I am an quick reader anyway and I couldn't stop!!!!:D
Mirichan wrote: Lol....*ehmm* did that too......:)
But I am an quick reader anyway and I couldn't stop!!!!:D

Well I also read it aka the first book pretty quickly, but it's because I dislike having a book lying around. ;)

I've read 21% of book number two, now.
Szasha wrote: Well I also read it aka the first book pretty quickly, but it's because I dislike having a book lying around. ;)

I've read 21% of book number two, now.

Lol before I discovered Dramas I was an bookwoem:D
And thus series made me crazy~ I loved it!
Even though the third one was not that great like the first ones:)
Mirichan wrote: Lol before I discovered Dramas I was an bookwoem:D
And thus series made me crazy~ I loved it!
Even though the third one was not that great like the first ones:)

I think so, originally I hadn't planned on reading book two and three, that's why I've already
read the synopsis of book two and three. You can say whatever you like, since I already know what's going to happen. rofl
I am still a bookworm. :)
I am obsessed with the series!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE IT SO MUCH! Went to see the film yesterday...although it was as good as the book (they never are) but its such an epic film!!! Did not disappoint at all...!! Was unsure of the casts at first but they actually did a really good job playing the characters!! Going back Monday to see it again mwahahaha!!
Szasha wrote: I think so, originally I hadn't planned on reading book two and three, that's why I've already
read the synopsis of book two and three. You can say whatever you like, since I already know what's going to happen. rofl
I am still a bookworm. :)

Lol me too:p Ok I didn't used to I am still one !!But not that much as before:)
Well I don't think book two is included in the movie too~Right?>3