PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: I am obsessed with the series!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE IT SO MUCH! Went to see the film yesterday...although it was as good as the book (they never are) but its such an epic film!!! Did not disappoint at all...!! Was unsure of the casts at first but they actually did a really good job playing the characters!! Going back Monday to see it again mwahahaha!!

Muhahahaha I LOVE IT TOO and
For that Movie I waited for two years now!!!:)
Lol but still haven't found anyone to go together^^
Mirichan wrote: Lol me too:p Ok I didn't used to I am still one !!But not that much as before:)
Well I don't think book two is included in the movie too~Right?>3

Nope, it's not. :) Just watch it already, we can discuss til death. rofl
Szasha wrote: Nope, it's not. :) Just watch it already, we can discuss til death. rofl

Mhm and I thought I could get some previer informations from you~
:(
Mirichan wrote: Mhm and I thought I could get some previer informations from you~
:(

Eh, what kind of information? :)
Szasha wrote: Eh, what kind of information? :)

Lol a few facts about the movie only:)
Nothing more,don't worry :D
Mirichan wrote: Lol a few facts about the movie only:)
Nothing more,don't worry :D

Okay what would you like to know? :)
Szasha wrote: Okay what would you like to know? :)

Is the movie only about the first book or does it include more?
:p
Mirichan wrote: Is the movie only about the first book or does it include more?
:p

No, it's only about the first book. Starting and ending point are about the same. The movie is pretty close to the book.
Szasha wrote: No, it's only about the first book. Starting and ending point are about the same. The movie is pretty close to the book.

Ok that was the most urgent question I had in my mind~ Btw did you read the book before watching the Movie?
Yes the first one,right? What did you think about that boy who went along with Latniss to the arena??Did he fit in the image you had of him from the book?He was one of my favorites there~
Mirichan wrote: Ok that was the most urgent question I had in my mind~ Btw did you read the book before watching the Movie?
Yes the first one,right? What did you think about that boy who went along with Latniss to the arena??Did he fit in the image you had of him from the book?He was one of my favorites there~

Yes, I read the first book back in 08/09. :) Are you talking about Peeta? And Latniss. Lmao
Szasha wrote: Yes, I read the first book back in 08/09. :) Are you talking about Peeta? And Latniss. Lmao

Latniss???Not Katniss? Lol~ :) I am sure it was Katniss^^
Yes I am talking about Peeta <3
Mirichan wrote: Latniss???Not Katniss? Lol~ :) I am sure it was Katniss^^
Yes I am talking about Peeta <3

You wrote Latniss - not me. lmao Sorry, just picking on you. Well here's my opinion on Peeta, I don't know whether I would consider it as spoilery but maybe for some:
->Well, I liked Peeta better in the movie than in the first book (second book is a little different now), but as I already pointed out earlier I was never a huge fan of him to begin with. He played his character alright, believable, but in my opinion he's no eye-candy and far from glimmering in that movie. Btw, I just noticed later that Gale is played by Miley Cyrus's boyfriend. rofl
Szasha wrote: You wrote Latniss - not me. lmao Sorry, just picking on you. Well here's my opinion on Peeta, I don't know whether I would consider it as spoilery but maybe for some:
->Well, I liked Peeta better in the movie than in the first book (second book is a little different now), but as I already pointed out earlier I was never a huge fan of him to begin with. He played his character alright, believable, but in my opinion he's no eye-candy and far from glimmering in that movie. Btw, I just noticed later that Gale is played by Miley Cyrus's boyfriend. rofl

Lmao. Lol I checked it up because I couldn´t believe it but I was the one who wrote it :p
Mhm Szashas way pf picking me...mpf (T.T)
Well I really liked him from the beginning...he was always an little mysterious(lol or it was my imagination) and I loved that about him <3
Gahahahaha Miley Cyrus Boyfriend playing it,OK well duh I didn´t like him in the Book anyway xD
Mirichan wrote: Lmao. Lol I checked it up because I couldn´t believe it but I was the one who wrote it :p
Mhm Szashas way pf picking me...mpf (T.T)
Well I really liked him from the beginning...he was always an little mysterious(lol or it was my imagination) and I loved that about him <3
Gahahahaha Miley Cyrus Boyfriend playing it,OK well duh I didn´t like him in the Book anyway xD

Well here's my reaction:
Films play, my friend whispers: Hey, that's Miley Cyrus' boyfriend
and me: Whaaat? But he looks handsome, normally!

Well, I like Peeta more and more, but still the Pita bread is in my mind. omg
Szasha wrote: Well here's my reaction:
Films play, my friend whispers: Hey, that's Miley Cyrus' boyfriend
and me: Whaaat? But he looks handsome, normally!

Well, I like Peeta more and more, but still the Pita bread is in my mind. omg

Here is my reaction: :D (That´s all....just grinning)