The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic drama television series developed for television by Frank Darabont. It is based on the comic book series The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard.

The series stars Andrew Lincoln as sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes who wakes up after being in a coma to find the world dominated by "walkers", resembling the zombies of George A. Romero's horror movies. He sets out to find his family and other survivors along the way.

[LIST]
[*]Season 1: premiered on October 31, 2010 - December 5, 2010 (6 episodes)
[*]Season 2: premiered on October 16, 2011 and featured 13 episodes. The season finale was on March 18, 2012.
[*]Season 3: scheduled to premiere in Q4 2012 and will feature 16 episodes. Filming began in early May 2012 at an unspecified location within Georgia.
[/LIST]

[Source: Wikipedia]

Season One trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgvgAFzldMs
awesome show, was keeping it with it until it started showing reruns for a good month x.x
I hate zombies, they creep me out... But I'm liking S01.
nekoblah wrote: awesome show, was keeping it with it until it started showing reruns for a good month x.x

Which Season? S1 is only 6 episodes and the second season started a year later. Season 3 is being filmed now.
This show is awesome :) Zombies rule!!!!
LisNoir wrote: Which Season? S1 is only 6 episodes and the second season started a year later. Season 3 is being filmed now.

season 2 started out really good like super good and then they took a long break for thanksgiving/christmas/newyears holiday ;x by then i moved on, needa start back up again
nekoblah wrote: season 2 started out really good like super good and then they took a long break for thanksgiving/christmas/newyears holiday ;x by then i moved on, needa start back up again

Ah ok.
Why do zombies travel in packs?!!? Right now, I'm yelling at the kid to stay away from the dead person!!! lol
I never did finish season 1, but I liked what I saw. I like zombie movies. :)
Honestly, his wife...why is she even billed as the three main characters?
Almost every character in this show is seriously annoying me, but I can't stop watching!
Does anyone ever feel the need to just push Lori and Carl so the "walkers" feed on them? I do...every episode. I never liked her for some reason. She's totally useless. And how she reacted when ->Rick told her he killed Shane. I wanted to wring her neck and kick her. And that kid of his, omo...omo...

For a moment there, I thought oorie Glenn was gonna die, but he's still alive. I hope he continues on to Season 3 and that makes out of Season 3 alive unlike poor Dale....stupid kid...

And I wonder who was that who saved Andrea. He had "walker" pets...lol. Does anyone watching the show think Daryl's brother is still alive? It might be unlikely, but the guy did cut off his own hand, cauterized it and escaped long enough to steal their vehicle. So, I wonder...**
I know I wont like zombies and too much blood in it but still thinking to watch because of my friends recommendation ^^
LisNoir wrote: Does anyone ever feel the need to just push Lori and Carl so the "walkers" feed on them? I do...every episode. I never liked her for some reason. She's totally useless. And how she reacted when ->Rick told her he killed Shane. I wanted to wring her neck and kick her. And that kid of his, omo...omo...

For a moment there, I thought oorie Glenn was gonna die, but he's still alive. I hope he continues on to Season 3 and that makes out of Season 3 alive unlike poor Dale....stupid kid...

And I wonder who was that who saved Andrea. He had "walker" pets...lol. Does anyone watching the show think Daryl's brother is still alive? It might be unlikely, but the guy did cut off his own hand, cauterized it and escaped long enough to steal their vehicle. So, I wonder...**

I just HATE Carl and Lori! Lori is so stupid, she tells her husband that his best friend, Shane, is dangerous. But later when Rick actually does something against Shane, she's angry! I mean WTF?! She shouts at Andrea for looking out for Walkers, she tells her, that she could do something more productive.. like what? Washing clothes? "Hey there are about 20 Walker we didn't see coming, but hey, at least we got clean clothes" ?! Lori is stupid and can't do anything.. And Carl.. why the **** does he think it's a good idea to go in the dark forest? I mean there are Walkers EVERYWHERE, so WHAT DUMB CHILD WOULD GO IN A FOREST.. ALONE?!
I swear if Glenn and Daryl die, I'll drop this show.
I lovvvve this show I'm too lazy to watch season 2 right now though... Glenn's voice sounds like Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 The Walking Dead Game is great too