This movie comes out in around 21 hours in the U.S and i'm pretty psyched. Always been a X-men Fanboy to say the least.

Synopsis: Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men working together with other Mutants to prevent nuclear Armageddon.

Anyone here going to go watch it?
Just came back from this. I'm not a crier, but this movie ALMOST got me to cry. It's such an amazing reboot to X-Men. Such an amazing movie
el_titan_50 wrote: Just came back from this. I'm not a crier, but this movie ALMOST got me to cry. It's such an amazing reboot to X-Men. Such an amazing movie

really really ^^

im planning to watch it with thor....
takaminas wrote: really really ^^

im planning to watch it with thor....

I'd watch them on separate days. I'm really into X-Men, so even hours later the movie's still effecting my mood.
from 1-10,,, what score will you give?
crischaleidi wrote: from 1-10,,, what score will you give?

Without a doubt, 10.
i love kickass and scoth pilgrim.... ive give them a 9 : )

i wish i will also love this new installment of x men// i havent watch the 3rd installment
I've always been a big xmen fan though. As a standalone film, it wouldn't have been a ten but as someone who has seen the other three. This really fills in a LOT of blanks while still being interesting. My favorite thing about this movie was the tough choices the characters have to make.
Sharmila wrote: i love kickass and scoth pilgrim.... ive give them a 9 : )

i wish i will also love this new installment of x men// i havent watch the 3rd installment

I disliked Scott Pilgrim :P It felt too gamey for my liking.
haha....

maybe we are really in the mood... (coz we are gamer since kids)
i always watched x men on theatres but this time i am not sure if i will b able to watch it there... hopefully :fingers cross... i love x men ... '3
danielle wrote: i always watched x men on theatres but this time i am not sure if i will b able to watch it there... hopefully :fingers cross... i love x men ... '3

!!!!!!! You have to! It's literally the best xmen movie so far!
I had no idea this came out already. Last I heard about it it was still in production. Man I'm getting so out of touch with American entertainment.
b2stly wrote: !!!!!!! You have to! It's literally the best xmen movie so far!

hahah... i am planning to go to my parent's house next weekend.. will see when i go there ;)