RainFlower wrote: yep Primal Fear is where he plays an altar boy accused of murder.

& yes The Painted Veil ...sigh

I cant believe we all agree on EN hahaha

Talk about twisty plots! Good movie. And I can believe it!! :)
RainFlower wrote: OMG oh I am so happy u hv seen it i dont know anyone who has even heard of this film let alone seen it!

I saw it about 20 years ago *cough* before you were born c4u lol & i still remember so many funny moments from this film the bit where they are stuck on the side of the road & it starts raining they find an old abandoned hut run in & start grinning at each other happy they have found shelter then they look up & realise the hut has no roof LMAO

Haha I randomly saw it come on TV one time and I noticed John Cusack was in it so I watched it and I actually liked it - I thought it was really funny and a total 8Os movie [well duh haha]. I watched it about a year? ago I think haha. I liked that part, too! Hahaha. My favorite part is definitely the part I mentioned, it was just great! One way to get rid of a creepy stranger haha
LOL c4u i need to watch this film again
RainFlower wrote: LOL c4u i need to watch this film again

Hahaha me too :p
In No particular order. List may subject to change in the near future

Harry Potter
Inception
Millenium Trilogy(swedish)
16 Candles
The Italian Job
RainFlower wrote: 2000's

1. Lord of the Rings trilogy
2. Inception
3. The Count of Monte Cristo
4. Before Sunset
5. Shrek

Just missing out:

The Bourne Trilogy
Pirates of the Carribean 1
X-Men series
Blood Diamond
Gladiator
Becoming Jane

Yes! Another Count fan. I Agree with all of the above except the ones I haven't seen (becoming jane, before sunset, and blood diamond)
Alright I'll pick my 5 [in no particular order]:

- Titanic [Yes I know haha]
- Inception
- 13 Going On 3O
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Transformers

Also love The Last Samurai, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink, Harry Potter Movies, Jurassic Park, Pirates Of The Caribbean, My Best Friend's Wedding, Sister Act, Tommy Boy, Australia, Braveheart, The Fast & The Furious movies.

Of course the Disney movies I grew up with [The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty & The Beast, etc.]

There's too many to choose from! Haha
Revy wrote: In No particular order. List may subject to change in the near future

Harry Potter
Inception
Millenium Trilogy(swedish)
16 Candles
The Italian Job

The Italian Job was great! and Inception seems to be showing up a lot. We could probably vote that one of the best movies ever. I love movies that involve dreams and/or time travel.
This is tough:

1. Atonement
2. Love Actually
3. 28 Days Later
4. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
5. A Beautiful Mind

Honorable mentions: Psycho, Citizen Kane, A Wonderful Life, Fish Tank, The Dreamers, Paris Je'taime, There Will Be Blood, Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim, Rear Window, Charlie Bartlett, and For Keeps.
Harry Potter

Tokyo Drift & Initial D

27 Dresses

Transporter 3

Hot Fuzz
^ hahaha ever taken a shortcut before
Hot Fuzz was hilarious and so was Shawn of the Dead!