The Fountain is very special for me and my husband ( I'm officially allowed to say that it is his favorite movie ever if somebody asks *nobody ever asked but because it's stuck in my mind that he said that, I state it every time the movie is mentioned-weird habit of mine*) - maybe because we find some similarities between us and the characters(personality-wise). I love the message the movie conveys. For me it's the best one of Aronofsky's movies, and it always surprised me that it's probably the least known one.
Requiem for a dream > Black Swan > ....>The Fountain (maybe i need a rewatch)
I didnt get The Fountain at all lol
bokami wrote: Requiem for a dream > Black Swan > ....>The Fountain (maybe i need a rewatch)

1. The fountain
2. Black Swan
3. Pi

I might have been too young when I watched Requiem.. and it was so drastic that I never wanted to re-watch and it is so sad also (that is at least how I remember it) .
Anyway I think that his movies are so unusual and so symbolic that either you get and like a certain one or not. It's impossible to like and treat all of them the same.

Are we threadjacking?
Somewhere in Time (1980) Schindler's List (1993) The Pianist (2002) Oliver Twist (2005) Interview with the Vampire (1988) Legends of the Fall (1994) Far and Away (1992) -I know it's suppose to be just the Top5 but I can't help it.. Sorry! :(
-Perfume (2006) -Chocolat (200) -Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) -Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006) -Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007) -Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tide (2011) -From Dusk till Dawn (1996) -Kill Bill:Volume1 (2003) -Kill Bill:Volume2 (2004) -The Boy Who Could Fly (1986) -The Lady in White (1988) -Season of the Witch (2011) -The Wicker Man (2006)
Titanic Forrest Gump Pretty Woman Silence of the Lambs The Devil Wears Prada
Titanic Lord of the Rings trilogy Pirates of the Caribbean I Secret Window Transformers trilogy
Only 5... Ok, I'll shorten my list: When Harry Met Sally Mean Girls Casablanca Sleepless in Seattle Jurassic Park
Serenity Lord of the Rings trilogy (is that cheating?) Braveheart Vertigo Kill Bill (1 & 2)
Shawshank redemption Just Like Heaven Princess Diaries Orphan Silence of the Lambs
This is an impossible task, i'll post the first five that comes to my mind but there no less than 100 Monty Python and Life of Brian ( any of them would do) Full metal jacket Pan's Labyrinth Hunger ( a Fassbender flick on life of Bobby Sands) American history X
Jurassic Park
The Fast and the Furious
National Treasure
Mamma Mia!
Alien Vs. Predator
Rushmore Bringing Up Baby The Big Lebowski Cold Comfort Farm Evil Dead 2
Lolita (1962), Stanley Kubrick
The Godfather (1972), Francis Ford Coppola
The Day of The Jackal (1973), Fred Zinneman
Jaws (1975), Steven Spielberg
Amadeus (1984), Milos Forman