This really freaking hard since I've seen so many movies- I could do a top 5 by decade dating back to the 1920's but here it goes: 1. Some Kind of Wonderful 2. The Little Mermaid 3. Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans 4. The Notebook 5. High Noon
It's a long time I've watced a western movie several times, but I remember liking these a lot The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Oceans 11 Kung Pow - Enter the Fist (watched this too many times. I believe I'm tired of this movie. Even though it is HILARIOUS!)... But does this count as a western movie? xD Amelie I feel like writing "A Beautiful Mind", but I've only seen it once...
Choosing only five is hard... Moulin Rouge! The Sound of Music Star Wars Trilogy (original) Lord of the Rings Trilogy The Matrix
The Girl Next Door
Avatar Life as a house Lost in translation Gangs of new york Garden state
When I read Western I think of films with cowboys :P But ok, some of my favourites: The Wind that Shakes the Barley Breaking the Waves Shame Show Me Love Stargate (yes, I know almost every minute of this film)
Grease Dirty Dancing 10 Things I Hate About You Just about any 'western' Jet Li movie Harry Potter (the last two are the best imho)
Vertigo (1958) Edward Scissorhands (1990) Tangled (2010) Shutter Island (2010) Inception (2010) I like most of the Alfred Hitchcock and the old Disney movies.
It's really hard to chose only 5 :P 10 Things I Hate About You Love Actually Cruel Intentions The Wedding Date Pirates of the Caribbean:The Curse of the Black Pearl
it's hard to chose but i'll write movies that i remember now 16 blocks phone both Unstoppable die hard 4 guilty
my list :) Before sunrise Before Sunset The Shawshank redemption My Girl Juno
Secret Window Butterfly Effect Constantine Matrix The Shawshank Redemption first 4 was easy but i couldn't decide on 4th one :D
saw man of steel house bunny the last house on the left inception
Inception Shutter Island District 9 Dante's Peak I'm a sucker for this one----> Clueless
1- A Walk To Remomber 2- The Notebook 3- Twilight 4- Troy 5- The Prince and Me