Omg, episode 15!! What a twist! Zelena, Rumple, Neal, Whoa.
I'm now on season 3 epi 11 where The mother and son in NY w/ their forgotten past memories and then Mr Pirate shows up! [since TWD season 4 has now finish.]
Episode 16 was pretty awesome, I think! Regina and Hood! Regina and Zelena!
Just finished episode 17. awww no Hood in this episode. To compensate for that we saw a lot of Hook!
Episode 20 was awesome!
DAMN! I'm freaking out about this finale! Best finale ever! It was so intense!!

[SPOILER=]I feel so sorry for Regina! Just went things were getting all lovey dovey between Hood and her! I didn't expect that.
It looks like we will be seeing some characters from Frozen!

I'm looking forward to the next season!!
[/SPOILER]
Rewatching the show with family as part of family night! I cannot wait until Season 4 airs on Sept. 23rd! Mirror/Sydney is making a comeback in the show! I wonder how that will workout with Robin and Regina's newfound love.
Season 5 was lame, boring and full of irritating new characters like Arthur and Hades. This was the WORST season this far. 
I have to agree with you ChristineDavenport :P Although I didn't have anything against Arthur, but the story itself was really frustrating!
I sure hope season six will be better :)
agree with @christinedavenport & @lifunia re: season five.

ouat was fun and entertaining, even if in a cheesy way. the writing is mediocre at best but lately feels subpar as it dips lower & lower in quality. I think season four is where it really lost me, tho. can't say I have ever cared for anything frozen, but it's tiresome to watch the same techniques or set ups be rehashed on a different stage each time (& with dozens of new+old characters that the show can never keep track of!), yet fail to bring much originality or creative spins to the table. I was excited for s5 at the end of s4---there were many possibilities & potential there. instead, I found it as disappointing as it was boring. I'll be here for season 6 despite all that---mainly because I am regina  & captain swan trash---but I bring low expectations with me. ┐(‘~`;)┌
Did anyone saw the 6 Season's Premiere? It was a little bit... boring. I didn't really like it, but it was much better than the whole 5th Season. I wonder what the writers want to do with Emma's fate. And I hope Rumple and Belle will end up together. I really watch this show only because of Regina, Rumple and Zelena now. Mr. Hyde seems to be az interesting villain, but I'm afraid, they'll ruin him too. 

And I wish Snow, Charming, Hook and Henry would just disappear! They are really irritating. I really liked Hook in Season 2 and 3, but after he became such a soft and lovey-dovey person, he's just not the same pirate I knew. I liked him when he was Dark One, but I wish, he would have stayed dead.
I think I have a small bias for sam witwer but I was honestly hoping they'd get more use out of his character than this ):
waw its look awesome . . . ill wacth it later

I'm not happy for the becoming 7th season. Emma, the Charmings (I don't like them anyway), Belle, Zelena, Henry are leaving the show. Only Rumple, Regina and Killian (he's not Captain Hook for me!) are staying who don't really like eachother. Season 5 and 6 were really lame, no wonder the ratings are dropping with every single episode. 

I was hoping with the Final Battle the whole show ends. I liked this show very much until Season5, but than I became more and more dissapointed in the writers. The show is tired, the writers are tired and the actors too. There is no new idea, only a sleeping curse, or memory-loss curse and a new enemy who is somebody's somebody of the old characters and wants to ruin everyon's life. And of course he/she has a troubled, sad, miserable past.
I think I watched the first ~2 seasons before I kind of stopped following the show. It's all on Netflix so I skimmed through it. It's alright.

Definitely a unique concept and that is why I followed it initially. I think it would have been a lot more interesting to me if they had done the show the same way American Horror Story was done - devote 1 season (maybe 2) to a story/fairytale. One season, one exclusive story, bring in side characters during the story and maybe pick some of those side characters for season 2 and they become the focus..

Now Once Upon a Time is obviously a big network TV show whereas American Horror Story is on FX which is a more exclusive channel where they can probably take more risk and are under less pressure to pump out season after season... but still.

Since they're rebooting it, maybe I'll check it out.