At the moment, mine is....a toss up between Lincoln Park and Evanescence. Yeah, I really don't listen to much Non asian music.
for me it's a toss up as well between Coldplay, Oasis and the Verve, love their music
brit pops are the best!
:p
i dont have a particular.. i can like any song from any singer or band but that doesnt mean i like all of their songs :)
Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson
When I didn't know about asian music I used to listen to Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Evanescence, and many more. In present I still listen to non asian music but not like in the past. Now that I discovered Kpop I don't understand why they have so few views on Youtube. Maybe in whole world there isn't many fans but still South Korea is a big country. They don't listen to their own music? :-/
liquefyshadows wrote: When I didn't know about asian music I used to listen to Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Evanescence, and many more. In present I still listen to non asian music but not like in the past. Now that I discovered Kpop I don't understand why they have so few views on Youtube. Maybe in whole world there isn't many fans but still South Korea is a big country. They don't listen to their own music? :-/

They don't need to listen to it on the tube. I for one do not go on You tube to listen to Italian music, I just need to switch on the radio, or listen to my I-tunes - if I were a fan of italian music.

This said, I'm mostly an indie fan, and lately I've an obsession for The National. But I also like classic rock, ethno, blues, classic, electronic... how to chose?
Hm, I really can't choose a favorite, so I'm going to just list the artists/bands whose complete ouevre I own: Michael Jackson, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, Regina Spektor, Tom Waits, Talking Heads, The Smiths, The Beatles, Placebo, Oingo Boingo, Modest Mouse, The Decemberists, and TV on the Radio. Honorable mention goes to Depeche Mode, The Cure, Suzanne Vega, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Frank Sinatra, Joni Mitchell, and Gorgol Bordello. Um, I give my love freely.
Definitely Michael Jackson.
Sorry kpop, you come in a VERY close second, but nothing can top my love for MJ!
Though, since there isn't a lot of new news on MJ anymore (besides everything Sony seems to be releasing), I've been focusing more on kpop because it's more current, I guess.. It's sad, really. :\
bored4e wrote: Hm, I really can't choose a favorite, so I'm going to just list the artists/bands whose complete ouevre I own: Michael Jackson, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, Regina Spektor, Tom Waits, Talking Heads, The Smiths, The Beatles, Placebo, Oingo Boingo, Modest Mouse, The Decemberists, and TV on the Radio. Honorable mention goes to Depeche Mode, The Cure, Suzanne Vega, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Frank Sinatra, Joni Mitchell, and Gorgol Bordello. Um, I give my love freely.

Just take Boredandtwitchy's list and ditto it for me....Add some U2, Cure, Live and REM...Stir in a little grunge era Pearl Jam and Nirvana add a splash of Bob Marley and there you have it!
Billy Talent. And Nirvana. And Slipknot. And... I've forgotten ^^'
i like a load of artists but some more preferred would be kevin rudolf,trey songz, Ciara, Leila broussard, Ne-Yo, Usher, Shontelle, and New Boyz <3
Very difficult question. I am forever loyal to Faith No More (listened to them as a kid) but these days I listen to everything from Linkin Park to The Cure. Guy Sebastian to The Rasmus. AC/DC to Metallica. Throw in some classical, international and experimental - I'm happy!
I listen to KPOP in most times. For non-asian, I like Muse & Black Eyed Peas.
current fav has to be Adele
Tori Amos, U2, Live, REM, Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Halestorm, Nirvana, Aretha Franklin, Alicia Keys, No Doubt, Pink, Eric Clapton, BB King.. and many more..