Hello, I hope I am in the right place for this :o ok so I am hoping to work on a new mv and this is based on a triangle the only problem is I have no good songs to use which is ever so frustrating. What I am asking is does anyone know any good triangle sort of songs that I am able to use. I pefer something that is quite serious and dramatic if you like aha but any suggestions will be ever so helpful kamsahamnida
Nu'est Face <3 Too cute , but maybe not fit for this one Also JyJ is pretty good :P One of their songs sung by Jaejoong would be perfect but I just don't remember the name any more ^^
ooh thanks for the reply!! ill check them out :P
If Asian is acceptable, I would use MBLAQ This is War..
The lyrics are basically on that..

or for a japanese version.
thank you the first one isn't really suitable for the tri couple im doing but thank you anyway! its an awesome song ive never heard before :) same with the second when it isnt really suitable :) thank you for replying kamsahamnida

iu's songs! love poem, through the night, give you my heart (crash landing on you ost), friday, what i'm doing slow, good day, nagging, peach, bbibbi, the red shoes, you and i, last night story, my old story, dear name, etc. 

1. Fire on fire by Sam Smith
  2. Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara
  3. Young and beautiful by Lana Del Rey
  4. Without me by Halsey
  5. Wake me up by Avicii

King by Florence & the Machine

Lowkey - NIKI ⭐

Moonlight - Henry Lau

Go Higher - HYBS

The Best For You - Ouyang nana

Serene//Rewind - demxntia, Dion Dugas⭐️

Over 85- Hojean⭐️