I don't know if a thread like this already exists. If it does, feel free to delete this one.

What's your favorite rap artist?

Mine is Eminem. I recently rediscovered the genre and with it the badass from Detroit. Although some of his lyrics are what you could call "out there", I respect his skill a lot. 

I like to follow relatively unknown artist before they blow up, cause I figure I won't be able to avoid their music when they do. So I was listening to the likes of Drake, Jcole, Chance, Wale, Joey Bada$$, Schoolboy Q etc before they started topping charts or even getting radio play. Listening to Black Hippy back when Kendrick still went by K.dot

My current relatively unknown favorite has got to be Mick Jenkins.
ayyy yung lean, $uicideboy$, WIFIGAWD, $LENTERPRI$E

Lupe Fiasco and Rich Brian

Sido (German)

Kontra K (German)

Juju (German)

Eminem  (E)

FloRida (E)

BeWhy

Son Simba

Hulvey

Lecrae

KB

Purpose

NevaHurd

The lyrics are powerful, deep and without disrespect. Unfortunately I don't think the last two are still producing music.

Rap is my least favorite genre of music but i love Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, 2Pac, not solo but N.W.A. 

(Shittyboyz) Babytron, Yung Gravy, Roddy Ricch, Comethazine and Rich Brain are rappers I listen to nowadays. But if I had to name some of my GOAT's, I'd say like Biggie, Eminem, NWA, 

Tyler The Creator, Young M.A, Kanye (sorry but his music is good)

NF

otherwise, I hate rap