Who are/were your favourites? BSB was by far my favourite. NSYNC were decent. O-Town had one unforgettable song... will most likely setup a poll for #1 us boyband in the future
I was obsessed with Youngstown for like a year. No one even remembers them but me I think! They did the theme song for the first Inspector Gadget live action movie. I was in love with that song!

and of course the obligatory Backstreet Boys and NSYNC (what can I say, I was in junior high at the height of their fame, it was unavoidable!)

The Wanted is a current boy band I'm liking!!^~^
I was pretty much crazy-obsessed with NSYNC and was probably like a BSB anti-fan because of it. The first boyband I remember liking was Hanson, then later NSYNC, 98 degrees, Westlife, LFO, O-Town (which I completely forgot about until you mentioned even though I watched probably every episode of them on Making the Band)
B A C K S T R E E T B O Y S ! I loved them back than and I still love them now! :) I actually LOVE US boyband music. Maybe thats one of the reasons, why I also love Asian boybands. Boyband music is alway the best xD
There were soo many boybands with good music in the past. Its a shame the most of them dont exist anymore like NSYNC or OTOWN. At least BSB are still there, after 20 years :P
All time Favorite is the Backstreet Boys. Then Boyz II Men, then Westlife, and last is N'SYNC :)
*NSYNC had some sort of comeback recently at the VMAs. They also opened a Twitter account, so hopefully this means that they are going to promote themselves more, maybe a new project ahead?
i don´t listen to US Music, beneath Black Veil brides and they are a metal Group ^^
Nkotb, nsync, bsb,
Boys to men, 98 degrees,All 4 one,NKOB,
Backstreet Boys changed my life. I still don't know if it was in a good way. 
New Kids on the Block. Yes, I'm old.
Foster the People all the way!!
US?
I will definitely choose Backstreetboys and N'SYNC

but my fav is westlife. but they are not US