What NON Asian concerts have you been to? What artists / bands have you seen live? How did it feel? Tell us!
-Britney Spears( and the *****cat dolls). I saw her a few years ago, with my mom and dad they've divorced for more than 20 years so it was a little weird but a lot of fun) and my best friend and we had a great time. Britney isn't what she used to be that's true but it was still a dream come true and after everything she had been throught, I never thought I would have the chance to see her some day. -Christina Aguilera (and the *****cat dolls). The best show I've ever seen. Great singing, great dancing, great stage. Everything was great. -Peter Gabriel. I was very young but it was such a creative and fun show. -Sarah Mclachlan. Good show but I was so tired because of school that I didn,t have the best time). -Marie-Ève Janvier and Jean-François Breau. I went to see them twice because of my mom but I had a good time both time. Cute couple. -Maxime Landry: I also went to see him for my mother and I'm not the biggest fan but it was fun. -3 doors down: It's been forever and I don't remember much but It was outside and that place don't exist anymore so it's a nice memory. I remember seeing one of my teacher there, that was funny. I've also been to many other shows since my father is an ex musician and music is very important for him (and for me because of him).
AFI -- this was back in 2009. They have amazing energy on stage which makes for a fantastic live show.

Blaqk Audio -- this band is the electronic side project for the guitarist and singer of AFI. The concert was incredible, much like the AFI show- then the friend I went to the concert with completely ruined it for me on the drive back home.

Hmmm... does going to Vans Warped Tour count? I know I saw Paramore, Reel Big Fish, Greeley Estates, Seasons After and who knows what other bands there. It was rather hot that day and people kept trying to sell me books. Plus I got a giant bruise on my leg from a crowd surfer falling on me and several other people during Paramore's set.
Green Day Ray LaMontagne Bloc Party Rufus Wainwright Fiona Apple Stars Tegan & Sara Beck Mika Julieta Venegas Sia St. Martin-in-the-Fields Grizzly Bear Modest Mouse Pretty Girls Make Graves Joanna Newsom Autolux Kinky Probably more. I can't remember everything. The only Asian concert I have been to was BIGBANG's.
I've been to concerts of all different genres...I've never been to a K-Pop concert...I've seen Neil Diamond, Duran Duran, Weird Al, Depeche Mode, Seether, Savatage, and tons more!
Haven't been to one yet but this Summer I'm planning on going to Warped Tour
So far I've only seen Red - twice, and Skillet in concert. It's pathetic. My ultimate dream is to see Paramore, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, Bruno Mars, Evanescence, Florence + The Machine, and Kelly Clarkson live someday.
I've seen Sick Puppies live on 3 occasions. I went to Green Day's American Idiot concert in 2005 (in the only city that they played the full album) and it was AWESOME! I saw Skillet in concert before they were famous. I've also been to a Weird Al concert and met Weird Al! I've seen Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, Halestorm, and countless others at music festivals.
I've been to Linkin Park, Billy Talent, Avenged Sevenfold, HIM, Negative, Jason Manns, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Script and My Chemical Romance.. That's it, I think. Plus a few asian/japanese bands and a few festivals. This year I'm going to see The Fray. ;)
Jennifer Lopez soon Lady Gaga
Katy Perry i really liked her back then. i don't listen to her songs that much anymore.
I went to see Paloma Faith, my favourite non asian artist! <3