I just want to share something I thought up....hope you guys find it interesting :) I'm not a physics major but I did physics in highschool a very long time ago...so forgive me if I got anything wrong. XD

Earlier in the show it's established that SA and BS share the same frequency right? And also SW is a #1 fan of Sunshine blog and even mentions that he feels like they are on the same wavelength (ie same wavelength as BS). 

Now basic physics formala for wavelength is as follows:

wavelength = speed / frequency 

Therefore, the relationship between wavelength and frequency are inversely proportional to each other, while wavelength and speed are directly proportional. In other words, if you increase the wavelength, your speed also increases while your frequency decreases. I feel like this represents SW's relationship with BS and SA and I wonder how detailed our writer is when regarding frequency and wavelengths.

You see...if we regard frequency and how polar opposite both BS and SA are in personality we can substitute it in the formula. So from SW's point of view, there are 3 "states" to BS - low (depressed), middle (neutral), and high (manic). Let's just say the low state = low frequency and high state = high frequency. Every time when BS is in her apologetic "I'm sorry" state (i.e. low freq), SW is not that happy. While when she's in her manic state (high freq) and wanting to jump on SW all the time, he gets tired. BUT in neutral state SW is happy because it matches with his wavelength (I.e. neutral state = perfect wavelength). Same goes for speed, when BS is too fast in the relationship, the wavelength increases and has to keep up...it can get tiring/shocking, but it gets SW's attention. While on the other hand, when speed was slow (like before in episode 1), wavelength is smaller, there is less activity (SW finds BS boring, or doesn't notice her enough to have feelings for her yet). The perfect wavelength is one that can balance both speed and frequency perfectly. That is the neutral/"spunky" side of BS, and that kinda wavelength she gives off matches SW's perfectly ❤

I hope that makes sense and it's not gibberish  :) I found that since the first episode until now, it can't be coincidence that the writer uses words like 'frequency' and 'wavelength' and keeps changing the speed of the skinship between SW and BS without a reason. And when all 3 elements are together, I can't help thinking of this physics equation and how it makes sense when we see their relationship dynamic. Even obvious is when SW decides to accept BS/SA's fast speed (i.e wants to finally have sex), the opposite happens... BS/SA freaks out haha. There needs to be a perfect balance. If the writer didn't write this thinking of this equation then I'm quite impressed! :D

I understand a few things or I misunderstood something!!! But it's great logic anyway!! 
Thanks ^^

Oh by the way, I initially wrote this post on dramabeans and just copied and paste it here. By "recaps" above I was referring to the recap site haha. :)