Qi Ling drinks poison & Second Prince Revolts

1.The empress insists that in order for justice to be fulfilled, the hero must marry Xu Er and he can take Qi Ling as a concubine or someone must take poison or Qi ling has to marry the housekeeper

2.Since the couple has sworn to never marry anyone else poison is the only option

3.nooo......Qi Ling snatches up the poison and dies in our hero's arms....or does she?  she only drank half the cup :/ but.....i don't know if she is dead or not.  I will be surprised if she really is dead.  but i don't know how they are going to bring her back..i think she only drank just enough poison to look dead

4.I can't believe he just let her drink it what the hell hero, you didn't even try to stop her!  maybe he  plans on killing himself it sounded like he might

5.housekeeper is all broken up as well--and he continues to make the most interesting faces

6.Yup, hero begs for death and the empress is annnoyed enough by his impudence to agree--of to jail!

7.For his service, housekeeper gets Jin Manor and the bureau...but at what cost? he lost his sister and the woman he loved

8.Housekeeper visits 2nd prince both are all smiles, in 3 days 2nd prince will revolt

9.The hero breaks out of jail really easily, and leaves his mom...to go take care of some things? find his wife?

10.the housekeeper visits Jin manor and Doctor Love won't let him pay his respects---they actually snatch up  or grave-board (i won't lie i thought that was pretty cool and laughed)

11.There  is some weird ninja outside---hero?

12.popped collars are back!!! 

13. Hero shows up with some soldiers....raids are on....apparently he had some plans in place (convincing me all the more that Qi Ling is not dead)

14.Second Prince leads his rebellion, begins slaying people left and right

15.second prince fails on an epic scale...thanks to hero

16.housekeeper is nowhere to be found...i imagine he either ran off or plans on settling his score with hero

Rating: 6.8: The fight scenes weren't that great (I mean second prince didn't even have any armor, not even light armor) but it was satisfying to some vengeance for Xi Er