This is part rant, part question...

I just finished episode 3 and... Pin and her mother really give new meaning to the word "stupid".  I can't help but think that in addition to the mother's heart condition, she must also have some type of hereditary brain damage that she passed on to her daughter.

How long does this stupidity last?  If her mother continues to stay that way, I can probably handle it.  But what about Pin?  Does she start to change any time soon?  I'm loving everything else about this drama so far, but if the main female lead continues to be so incredibly stupid throughout a large portion of the series (or, god forbid, all of it) I just don't know if I'll be able to continue with this one...

I don't mind a little bit of stupid in the beginning, but after the near-rape at the end of episode 3, and her refusal to believe that her employer set her up for it, my jaw literally dropped while watching that.

What on earth were the writers thinking??  How am I supposed to like the MC, sympathize with her, relate to her, or feel any kind of emotional investment at all when she's so utterly blind and stupid?  I've already fallen totally in love with Yin (It's my first time watching this actor, and I'm seriously impressed with him and the character he's playing!), but it pains me to think that Pin (as she is now) is the one he's going to end up with.  Poor guy...  Instead of rooting for the two of them, I feel the urge to shake him and say, "Run!  Run away, quickly!".  Ugh.  :(

Okay, I feel a little bit better now.  LOL!!  But in all seriousness, I really would like to know at roughly what point in the drama she begins to change, if at all?

EDIT: Almost done with episode 6, and wow... I had Pin's mother all wrong.  She's not stupid at all.  She's one of those deceptive, evil, nasty, selfish b*tches that pretend to be meek and mild so they can fool you to begin with, and then completely blindside you.  LOL!!  As for Pin, well... she's still dumber than a box of hair (to borrow a quote from one of my fave books/shows).  :P  

EDIT-2: Episode 9 and Pin is still as stupid as ever.  Instead of getting angry and irritated with that, I've decided to just give in and look at it from a different PoV... that she's not going to change or wisen-up, and just simply wait in expectation of what stupid thing she'll say or do next, or what bald-faced lie she'll believe from evil, disgusting people that probably couldn't fool a 10-year-old.  LOL!!

EDIT-3: Almost done with episode 12.  A couple episodes back we finally see a tiny flicker of common sense from Pin, in regards to what's going on around her.  But... now she's defending, protecting, and taking the blame for the actions of all the hideous, murderous, lying scum, and totally screwing-over Yai in the process.  Good god... poor guy.  :(  This drama is turning into such a trainwreck.  I really think the writers must have been smoking crack...

EDIT-4: Episode 15 now (warning! - character death spoilers!), and I think I'm going to have to drop this.  I thought I could make it to the end, but this drama is killing my brain cells.  Words can't properly describe how much this lead character (Pin Anong) annoys me.  I'm also starting to feel thoroughly disgusted with her.  There's nothing "good" about people who protect murderers (and hurt decent people with their lies), thus enabling them to continue hurting/killing more people.  And now her own mother (an attempted murderer) is dead... killed by a multiple-murderer she previously defended/protected.  LOL!!!  Oh, the irony.  The crying scene (over her mother's funeral photo) made me eye-roll and laugh... and then get ridiculously fed-up and angry because this dumb, stupid wench actually believes that Yai killed her mother.  Ugh!  Yeah... I'm done.  I'll just imagine my own plot/ending from this point on, where Pin Anong (the Crowning Queen of "dangerously stupid" characters) gets hit by a bus and dies, and Yai ends up with someone who actually deserves him.  :)
Now, your post was a long time ago, but here I am currently at episode 13, and I just don't know if I can take any more.  Pin has got to be the worst heroine ever.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought she behaves disgustingly without any loyalty or honor toward the good side (her husband).  And her mother - no words!  The villain is better because she owns what she is, but that mother is so confusing.  If she dies, I must say I'll be glad to see her character go.  So I have the same question, how long does the stupidity last?

I second you two and also thought must be the only one who couldnt take it anymore

Try as i might i could not watch beyond 14 eps though i like the lead  guy and girl somehow the lead girl and her mother got so annoying and  dont know the difference between right and wrong and so weak - sorry i  cant take it anymore

The mother and the bitch are what the writer think of poor people  if they were villains 

Im so mad that these 2 women ruined  the drama and i had to drop it

I’m commenting in 2019, LOLEST!!! I just had to say something. Firstly I commend you for watching so many episodes of this brain dead woman; I couldn’t get past episode 3, the more I watched Pin and her mother the more annoyed I got, I literally had to watch an amazing Turkish drama just to clear my palette of the nonsense that is Pin Anong. I’m even more annoyed at the writers for creating this train wreck of a character, I would have loved to watch more of this Lakorn because I love Weir, but alas...

Ok, I have given up at Episode 3.  I just couldn't stomach anymore. 

Rari:

I’m commenting in 2019, LOLEST!!! I just had to say something. Firstly I commend you for watching so many episodes of this brain dead woman; I couldn’t get past episode 3, the more I watched Pin and her mother the more annoyed I got, I literally had to watch an amazing Turkish drama just to clear my palette of the nonsense that is Pin Anong. I’m even more annoyed at the writers for creating this train wreck of a character, I would have loved to watch more of this Lakorn because I love Weir, but alas...

Oh no, you missed the funniest parts of seeing how much these people can screw Pin over while she blindly excuses them for it. I'm up to  ep 7, where I laughed my head off when her HERO, Na, said,  "I'm sorry," to Pin and literally ran away to save himself instead of the girl! She was left standing there with her mouth gaping like a dead fish, and I laughed until I cried!!!

On another note, what amazing Turkish drama did you watch??

I hope it is Early Bird, I am so sorry but Can Yaman is too foine.

Azura Skye:

I hope it is Early Bird, I am so sorry but Can Yaman is too foine.

Really? Now I'm curious about that drama. My first Turkish drama was Siyah Beyaz Aşk, and I LOVED it!!! I also recently watched Sadece Sen, which is a remake of Always, https://mydramalist.com/1814-always, because it had the same male lead (İbrahim Çelikkol). I watched it twice in 2 days. So good!

Zura, I see we share some similar interests in drama. If you don't mind, I'm going to send you a friend request. Don't worry, I'm not interested in any sex talk or hookups, LOL! I'm happily married and only interested in chatting about dramas and movies here. (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖

Sherry:

Really? Now I'm curious about that drama. My first Turkish drama was Siyah Beyaz Aşk, and I LOVED it!!! I also recently watched Sadece Sen, which is a remake of Always, https://mydramalist.com/1814-always, because it had the same male lead (İbrahim Çelikkol). I watched it twice in 2 days. So good!

Zura, I see we share some similar interests in drama. If you don't mind, I'm going to send you a friend request. Don't worry, I'm not interested in any sex talk or hookups, LOL! I'm happily married and only interested in chatting about dramas and movies here. (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖

I dont mind at all. Send away. 

@neyjour "I'll just imagine my own plot/ending from this point on, where Pin Anong (the Crowning Queen of "dangerously stupid" characters) gets hit by a bus and dies, and Yai ends up with someone who actually deserves him."

THIS!!!!!

Did anyone actually finish this drama?!? I'm only on ep 10, and I'm having seriously violent feelings about most of these characters--especially Pin Anong!!! Did she EVER wise up? I'm about to skip ahead because I can't endure this level of stupidity. (ʘ言ʘ╬);

Sherry:

@neyjour "I'll just imagine my own plot/ending from this point on, where Pin Anong (the Crowning Queen of "dangerously stupid" characters) gets hit by a bus and dies, and Yai ends up with someone who actually deserves him."

THIS!!!!!

Did anyone actually finish this drama?!? I'm only on ep 10, and I'm having seriously violent feelings about most of these characters--especially Pin Anong!!! Did she EVER wise up? I'm about to skip ahead because I can't endure this level of stupidity. (ʘ言ʘ╬);

Hey,

10???? Please!!!!!!! I survived until 3.  You on your own.

Azura Skye:

Hey,

10???? Please!!!!!!! I survived until 3.  You on your own.

Yes, yes, it's my own fault. There's nobody to blame but me. 

And Pin Anong.

AH! I hate her!!! Why am I still watching this? Even fast-forwarding, the stupidity is never-ending!

I see you still on this drama lol.  Good luck.

If I didn't like Weir, I would've dropped it way sooner.