Suggestion Threads

This discussion has been closed.

A suggestion/recommendation section is being planned for a near future (I hope :p), so I had collected all the suggestion recommendation threads around the forum and sent them in a PM to Skye. Until the section is created, I'll just post all the links here. So, just search through them to see if they are of any use to you, and if you can't find what you are looking for, just post in this thread and I will link your post back to the beginning of the thread.

Looking for drama

Best Funny Drama of 2011?

Horror Help

Seach/Find that drama...Please?

Success against all odds

Recommendations

Ambition

Main character has a lot of bad situations, but has a happy ending

Cocky/Arrogant Guy

Gender Bender Dramas

Drama & Romance Dramas

Dynamic female lead

What to watch?

Jdrama Recommendations

JDrama Recommendations

Obnoxious bad boy falls for the good girl who initially hates his guts

JDramas with brothers

Tearjerker Recs

Pick Me Up Dramas

2004 & up

Recs for a kid

Drama Suggestions

Popular Guy

Need a break, what to watch?

Misunderstandings

Recs

Revenge Kdramas

Progresses Quickly

Saeguk with good ending

Kdrama

Kdrama

Kdrama

Comedy

Light hearted funny dramas

Something like City Hunter or Sign

Age gap relationships

Run Out of Dramas

Chinese
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, this is not a discussion thread, so keep spoilers out of it.
Daebak! and I can't wait for a suggestion and recommendation section! I knew we had a lot but no this many! wow.
I didn't think there this many either. I think it's because they are scattered all over the forum.
Yeah, I put mine in Jdrama/movie section and mine was created last May! A lot has changed since then.
Jeaniessi wrote: Daebak! and I can't wait for a suggestion and recommendation section! I knew we had a lot but no this many! wow.

I can only agree..wow that are many....:p
Oh dear. This needs to be stickied.
It really does..lol
*ahem* SSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I summon thee! This thread is in need of stickiness.
Once again, this needs to be stickied so that MDLers stop making similar recommendations threads.
This will make my day (actually nite :P ) Just came to know this post! Thanks a ton for the post owner :D Idk if this post can be highlighted.. hope that will help many others like me to save some time in searching and spend that time watching ;-)
Is it possible to add Philippine dramas? Philippines is part of Asia, particularly the Southeast Asia. If that's fine with the admins...
^I agree.. Actually, I discovered this site via kissasian.com where I was supposed to request a philippine drama. But before I could do that, they asked me to provide the drama's url in mydramalist.com and I couldn't find it here because apparently, you don't include philippine dramas in your drama lists. :( 
none of the links are working for me. Redirected to same page again!

Hey, I hope this suggestion thread really happens! Even after a long break from MDL, I feel like I see people asking for the same things over and over, so having a thread that can be continuously updated would be great. 

Categories that I see constantly asked about: 

-jealous/controlling/possessive male--maybe make separate threads based on a scale (mild vs. extreme) or type (cutesy jealously vs  angsty vs abusive)

-couple meets again or gets back together

-dramas with XZY type of OST

Let us know if there is some way the masses can help!