hi guys 

i am bored 

and it's only few days until collage to start a gain in my country so ..i need to watch something good 

i love dramas with good chemistry between leads and male lead is kinda obsessed and has an intense jealous for the girl 

the girl is not the stupid type please 

i really enjoyed summer's desire , sealed with a kiss , master's sun 

and currently following my lovely girl 

so  hope you can help me ^_^

Watch Boys over flower if you haven't watched it yet! it's amazing! Girl is not stupid and guys  get jealous and obsessed with girl. Hope you will like it

Hi !

You should try The Eternal Love (and not  Eternal Love)  + My Only Love Song , time travel with kinda posesive characters, many skinship haha

Th drama that fits your description with awesome chemistry between leads (the skinships are so freakin good), intense jealousy toward the girl (guy tends to be a petty and possisive jert) and girl who is smart and is not a doormat (you've just got to see the smackdown the girl does against the evil conniving 2nd female lead. It was awesome): 1% of something

And for a change the chaebol family of the guy wants the girl. The rich grandpa even makes to out  in his will for the guy to find, meet and marry the girl for him to get his inheritance.  while the girl's middle class family is opposed the male lead cause he is rich. 

Too Late to Say I Love You  --- An obsessed and jealous lover, tons and tons of  passionate kisses and skinship, a smart and strong heroine.

Do you watch Thai drama? You should try Kon La Kop Fah and Sanaeha Sunya Kaen both dramas are awesome and are similar to Sealed with a Kiss :)

You are my sunshine (chinese drama)

Possesive male mc and skinships that can make you blush >< This drama might just be the exact thing that you've been looking for!