Need chemistry. the last couple of dramas I've watched have really been lacking in this department. My lovable girl might as well been a father daughter drama. No melodramas at all just rom com. The particulars don't matter but I am partial to age gapped relationships. Something where you can feel the love please

Dal Ja's Spring - Age gap rom-com
All About My Romance - Light rom-com
Answer Me 1997 - Coming of age rom-com

All three dramas have leads with great chemistry,.

Like @ricky says above, Reply 1997 is really great, one of my favorites :)

I Need Romance 3 is one of the only age gap dramas I can think of. The main lead (younger) is so, so, so in love, but the female lead takes some time to come to terms with it. I've rarely seen a drama where the male lead was so openly in love though.

I Hear Your Voice is said to be a mix of genres, which it definitely is, but most essentially it's romance. It's another noona (=older woman) romance, and I guess it must be the case with most younger romantic heroes being more pure and direct with their love, because again, this drama's male lead is head over heels in love with the more jaded, cynical female lead. However, in this drama she acknowledges her love for him earlier, which leaves more time for actual couple moments. A lot of people loved this drama, and so did I :)

Here are a few non age-gap romantic dramas with chemistry I can think of:

I saw you haven't watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, which is a classic. It's not my favorite out there (simply because I'm not a Lee Seung Gi fan) but it's still a really good drama. The female lead, Gu Mi Ho, is different from any other drama character you'll ever see, and since she's so honest and authentic, she really pushes the romance far, without the usual hesitation/denial dilemmas. 

Boss & Me has a lot, lot, lot of chemistry: it's pretty light (as in there's no MAJOR, dramatic event), quite innocent, and certainly romantic. I think it's the drama that focuses the most on plain, simple love I've ever seen, hehe.

Que Sera Era has very powerful chemistry too, but in a more raw, almost sexual way -  if you want to avoid dramas where the characters are mean to each other half the time, then you might avoid it. I loved its intensity and originality, though. 

Good luck!
@ricky Ty I really tried dal whatever spring but I just can't get into it. Even though I loved chea rim in oh'! My lady
ill never watch replay
i wonder if the other one is like city hall

@park lee
I've been aware of it for a while but not really onto legal dramas or supernatural themes but now that you got me interested in the lead couple I'm gonna give I hear your voice a chance thanks

and I have watched gumiho I dont know why it's not on my list. I loved go ah but she has never did another drama I would like
Well none of those worked and let me stress again if it doesn't have comedy in the tags I'm not interested.
Can We Get Married?
The Greatest Love
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Emergency Couple
Fated to Love You(the TW version was better then the Korean one in my opinion)
Heartstrings(if you enjoyed Playful Kiss I think you'll like this one as well)
I Need Romance
Secret Garden
Last Cinderella
Love Shuffle
MARS
It Started with a Kiss
They Kiss Again
You Who Came from the Stars
The Master's Sun
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
You're Beautiful
Full House (Thai-version)

These are all rom-com dramas
how does Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang not work....
@powster I didn't mean it didn't meet my criteria just didn't work as far as catching my interest 

@toots sounds good thanks. Little worried about the sexual tension just watched a drama with way too much sexuality 
i need romance 3 it was really good though
I definitely recommend The Witch's Romance! 
I Hear Your Voice

I need romance 3

It's Okay That's Love

Pinocchio

Healer ( Airing )

These are in my opinion the best dramas when it's about chemistry between the leads... principally I NEED ROMANCE 3 , they are great together..

Padam Padam
All about my romance