I'm looking for a more (preferably) realistic and mature drama.
A great example of what I'm trying to find a drama like is one that can mostly compare to "Misaeng," or maybe even "School 2013." About life in general is best, but if it's strictly romantic I'll give it a shot.
A unique drama with great writing that is realistic, can open our minds that can make us think a lot, and has characters some of us can relate/look up to and has our emotions and hearts glued. Possibly even bittersweet, or just a unique beauty.
I hope I can find a drama like this again or something close to it, not many can make me feel this way.
Maybe you have seen a drama like this before where you've felt the same way. Even if it's not that realistic, then please still tell if it is more mature. Nothing too cheesy though (like Park Shin Hye dramas :S)
Thanks!
'Unkind Women' is airing right now and I'm thinking it's like this. Maybe it's a bit makjang with the plot twists but still. The women in the series have their own circumstances: a grandmother meeting the woman her husband cheated her with (and somehow striking an odd friendship with her), a mother continuing her feud with the teacher who kicked her out of school, the daughter caught in love triangle with this teachers sons, the single and established aunt struggling with her age and work... Especially with the grandmother's plot, I'm feeling that "unique" bit.

'Let's Eat' is a really lighthearted, funny one. Single people, neighbours, their life and food. The romance is there, and it's comedic, but it's not that kind of PSH-thing you want to avoid.

'Best Wedding' has mature themes pointing out the patriarchal society and struggles of single mothers. Not that kind of slice-of-life drama like 'Misaeng' but I think you might like it.
You should try "Garasu no Ie". Although I didn’t finish it because the translation was going veryyyy slowly at the time, it left a big impression on me. The rythm is a bit slow but it’s pretty intense.
I think you might enjoy Yoo Na's Street. The male lead, Chang Man, moves into a house where several people live, most of them with criminal records. He wants to help them lead a "cleaner" life, especially the female lead Yoo Na, but most of the drama is just about following their day to day lives. There is romance between Yoo Na and Chang Man, but it's not the focus of the drama. I loved that it felt like watching regular people and in that sense it really reminded me of Misaeng. People with criminal activities might not sound as relatable as the office workers in Misaeng, but they all seemed more realistic and human to me than your usual drama characters and I found myself understanding their problems pretty well^^
You might check out Alone in Love.  It's about a divorced couple who can't quite seem to move on, and the overall tone is rather similar to Misaeng.  It's definitely a more mature drama with a slice of life vibe.
Secret love affair is pretty good actually, and it has a good casting too