Could I get some recommendations please, for Korean historical dramas with a strong romance plot/elements, that also have a happy ending?

I really hate dramas with sad/bittersweet/tragic endings.  I avoid them like the plague...  :P

TIA!  :)

Empress Ki has a very engaging romance, but it doesn't end happily. A lot of plot points will be left untold, but if you wanted to watch up until the middle of episode 34 (or watch to episode 37 if you want to see some baddies go down), and leave the rest of the drama up to your imagination... then it would be a happier ending. That probably wasn't much help, but this drama is so full of romance that I'd say it would be worth watching most of it.
Well, historical dramas aren't the best place to look for happy endings.
I was going to suggest a few but you've already seen them so I guess you could finish Gu Family Book? It's debatable whether the ending is a happy one or not though.
king's daughter su baek hyang! its really damnnn nice. there's alot of romance for a historical drama! and all their interactions are really nice to see, not just the romance.
@Lils - I'm really not keen on watching only part of a drama, but thank you anyway.  :)

@versaillesyoo - Yes, happy endings in historicals do seem to be extremely rare.  That's why I posted here, in the hopes that others may be able to help me find some I might have missed.  :)  I'm not sure when I'll finish Gu Family Book... I accidentally saw a spoiler for the ending, which kind of killed my enthusiasm for finishing it.  :(

@xxATxx - Thanks, but I've already seen both of those.  I enjoyed them very much. :)

@racheltan - I've added that one to my list!  Thank you so much!!!  :D
I second King's Daughter Soo Baek Huang. And maybe The Princess' Man.
@Ari_Lee - Thanks, but I've already seen The Princess' Man. :)

@racheltan / Ari_Lee - Thank you so much for recommending King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang!  I just finished the last episode.  Oh, wow.  So good!  So, soooo good!  :D  I was bawling at the end... because I did not want it to be over!  :P
Try watching Faith, I saw it not too long ago and in my opinion it was pretty good~~
@CircusPanda - Thanks, but Faith is another one I've already seen.  ;)
I second moon embraces the sun!
Jewel in the palace has a beautiful romance in it and the ending was perfect
Dong Yi
Jejoongwon
Horse Doctor
Kim Soo Ro
Why won't u try Night watchman? It stars Jung Il woo ^^