+ Sealed with a Kiss
+ Cruel Romance
+ Lady & Liar
+ I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho

Thailand:
+ Kiss Me
+ Full House
+ Le Ratre
Summer's Desire and Lee Jun Kai. Both have really intense-bordeline-agressive-possessive-jealous scenes. Peter Ho do knows how to play psychotic/obsessive characters!

Que Sera Sera. Really intense jealousy. With an almost-rape like scene. It's a dark drama overall. But Eric Moon is mouthwatering. And the theme song is just amazing.

My Lovely Kim Sam Soon. Male lead choose ex-girlfriend over female lead. Boy, do he regreat it! Specially when the female lead starts to go out in dates and meet her ex (even though he is a jerk). By the way, the heroine is considered ugly and chubby for the absurd korean standard, so is even more sweet when he starts pining for her.

Goong. Pretty classic drama. Backstabbing cousin falls for the heir's (to the trone in an alternative Korea) wife. He was the original heir, but because of odd political issues, he feels like his younger cousin robbed him the trone. Wich he kind of did, involuntary. Anyway, both fall for the same girl who has an arranged marriage with the younger cousin and future king.

Mary Stayed Out All Night has a few jealous-scenes. Male lead even throws a punch. Huge second male sindrome in this one.  Female lead is just too cut, without being overly annoying - definitely a pro! Killer OST!
I think you might enjoy master devil don't kiss me, the first episode was a bit meh but it gets alot better. Then of course there's the typical itazura na kiss, good morning call, heroine disqualified, orange marmalade(not so much jealousy but rivalry). That's all i can think of at the moment but you've probably already seen these.
Secret
Goong
Empress Ki
Moon Lovers 
The Master's Sun
Reply 1997
Protect the Boss
Cheese in the Trap

Suspicious Partner
Chicago Typewriter 
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Empress Ki
The Bridal Mask
Missing You
What Happened in Bali
Can You Hear My Heart
May Queen
Monster
Shining Inheritance
I'm Sorry, I Love You
Let's Eat 2
The Greatest Love
Last Friends(Japan)
Jealousy Incarnate! Title says it all. Male lead falls for Female lead after she has gotten over him and has started dating his friend. Hilarity ensues.
jealousy incarnate
My Secret Romance 
itazura na kiss - love in tokyo
itazura na kiss - love in tokyo 2
weightlifting kim bok joo
strong woman do bong soon
boys over flowers
cheese in the trap
empress ki
moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo
imperial doctress
Hit the Top (korean)