So I was looking for new dramas that explore the traditional aspects of Korean culture.

(May contain spoilers) Example: that episode of Boys Over Flowers in which Jun Pyo spends a day with Jan Di's family and they sleep together, make kimchi, eat at the street, go to pulic baths and sauna, etc. Another example I like is the traditional architecture of Sanggojae exploited in Personal Taste. And when they drink handmade makgeolli and sleep in a traditional guesthouse in Flower Boy Next Door. (spoilers end)

Basically, I want a drama which exploit multiple dimensions of the Korean culture such as culinary, architecture, group activities, traditions, festivals, turistic spots, etc. Can you recommend a good one? Thank you in advance!

Edit: it would be a plus if the drama takes place in a Hanok Village, but isn't mandatory.
The only one that comes to mind at the moment is: The Vineyard Man

I really, really loved the country vineyard setting, and the glimpses we get of small-village life (and the locals).  And then there's Oh Man Suk, with his adorable country dialect. :D  At one point (sorry, I don't remember which episode it is) they also go to a local Grape Festival, which was both fun and fascinating. :)

The first couple of episodes are a bit slow.  When I initially started this series, I watched maybe 20 mins and then dropped it.  But I really love Oh Man Suk and Yoon Eun Hye, so I decided to give it another shot about a year later, and I'm so glad I did!  Once she actually goes to the vineyard, the story really takes off!  It's become one of my top-faves, with one of the very best endings I've seen in a K-drama. :D
IDK if you just want a drama set in modern times, but maybe you should also check out some historical Korean dramas! It's fascinating to watch traditional Korean cuisine, architecture, speaking style and clothing. The stories are often romantic and full of action as well. Some good ones are Dae Jang Geum, Chuno and a Tree With Deep Roots. For a more rom-com style, Sunkyungwan Scandal, Goong, Dong Yi and the Moon that Embraces the Sun are also very good.

For a drama set in modern time with a lot of historical references, I would definitely check out Rooftop Prince. It's a really good rom-com and the acting is good.
Thank you, Neyjour! That drama was on my list of want to watch, but I wasn't giving much priority. Seems good, I'll definitely watch it. Kamsahamnida!
You're welcome!  I hope you enjoy it!  :)
Thank you, aquaisra! I also have some of those dramas on my want to watch list, I'll reconsider them carefully now. First thing I thought was historical dramas, but most of them seem too much dramatic and intense. So for now I was looking for something more easy-going, but I'll give a try on your recommendations. I've watched the first two episodes of Rooftop Prince a few weeks ago and seems good, indeed (but I love Yoo Chun, so I'm a little bit suspect to affirm this :P)
If you happen to find rural life interesting, try stuff like 'Modern Farmer' and 'Once Upon a Time in Saengchori'.

Sitcoms like 'High Kick' tend to have relatively normal family lifes going on, so that might be insightful at times.

'Reply 1997' & 1994 are your window to the recent past.

Let's Eat - This one is you ultimate drama of Korean food
Incomplete Life - For your fix of business culture
Best Wedding - If you want to see a bit worse side of the culture, this one's about the prejudice single mothers face

Also, I'm not sure how you feel of variety shows (or if you're already watching them) but might want to try those out? Something like 'Family Outing' or maybe even 'Super Junior Full House' (SJ were introducing the Korean culture to foreigners in this one). ^^''
Thank you, Fira, I'll try out :)
In I Love Lee Tae Ri the main guy's family lives in a traditional village.
Hyunhaetan Marriage War is a 2 episode Japanese/Korean special that deals with cultural differences.
In The Wedding Scheme the mother makes Kimchi  for a living
A Well Grown Daughter is about a Soy Sauce family company.
Life Is Beautiful takes place in Jeju so they show food and traditions from the place every now and then.

That's all I can think of right now, maybe something else will come to mind later.
Thank you so much, versaillesyoo, they all look pretty interesting.
You may enjoy Heartstrings, it's a music rom-com and is a pretty light watch, but the female lead character is majoring in traditional Korean instruments so it has a bit about traditional Korean music vs. Western music, and her Grandfather also brings in a lot of traditional and cultural facts and references to the show.
On the food side of things, Fermentation Family features traditional Korean cuisine and different types of Kimchi (I have only seen the first episode, but I have heard it's good). 
Also, My Princess and Goong both feature (either a restoration of continuation of) the Korean Monarchy, so because of that there are lots of references to different aspects of Korean Culture and tradition.
Thank you, Wanderingjinny, I'm watching Fermentation Family right now and it seems very good!