Hi
I'm looking for a Kdrama with forced marriage or something similar (like "Can love become money" or "mask (2015)" ) where the girl is forced to marry a rich guy, because she is poor. It can also be a C- or TDrama but please no Jdrama and no movies. And I don't like shows about memory loss.
Some dramas I've already watched: Goong, Devil Beside Me, Lie to Me, Sweet 18, Full House, Personal Taste, My girl, Delightful girl Choon Hyang, Just You, 
 Shining Inheritance, You are beautiful, My girlfriend is a gumiho, The greatest love, Master's sun, Attic cat, Coffee prince, Creating destiny, I hear your voice,  King2hearts, Mary stayed out all night, Stars faling from the sky, Wild romance, love actually, ma boy, paradise farm,  smile you, sunny happiness, smiling pasta, together, Inborn Pair, Down With Love, Fated to Love You, My Little Bride, Creating Destiny, Playful kiss. and so on.
I'm sorry for being picky and hope you can help me.
I'll be grateful for any recs.
Maybe Loving, Not Forgetting 
It Started with a Kiss & They Kiss Again

The dramas above fit your bill in a roundabout way...

These C-dramas don't have marriage, but co-habitation between a rich guy and poor girl:

Boss & Me
Sealed with a Kiss - disclaimer: this drama features what appears to be elements of a D/s relationship. If certain type of brutish behaviour (for eg, forced seductions) from the male lead offends you then do not watch this drama.
Thanks, I already know them except for loving, not forgetting. I will start watching it. :)
Marriage, Not Dating
Bride of the Century
Wonderful Life
thanks, I've already watched the first two of them, but I try wonderful life. :)
Marriage, Not Dating - indeed!
Eh, maybe "Cunning, single lady"?
Well I have already watched that too, but thanks :)
Prime Minister and I..?
Protect the Boss? Prosecutor Princess? Green Rose? Cheongdamdong Alice? Dong YI? Lovers in Paris? OH! My lady? My Princess? When a man is in love? 
In these dramas, the characters are forced to live together, but not get married.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Ojakgyo Brothers (it's long, but the romance between Joo Won & Uee is so worth watching)
One current airing drama that is basically that is "Mask" starring Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon.
@CircusPanda I've already watched it but thanks :)
@Mariola Thanks, I didn't know Green Rose and When a man is in love yet, so I'll start with that. :)
@Lils Thanks I already know them :)
@coffeenlucia Yes, I love "Mask", can't wait to see the next eps. :)
Thanks, I have already watched Secret Garden. :)
Mary Stayed out all night?