hi, im new to this website so i don't much but looking korean drama with dark gendre and revenge, i have watch alot of revenge drama.
I would you guys to recommend more dramas about revenge or corruption of the goverment were all the big shot rich people can bend the law.
List of watched
Time between dog and wolf (love it)
Heartless city (loved it)
Two weeks (loved it)
Healer (loved it)
City hunter(good)
Resurrection (good)
Equator man (loved it )
Temtation of an angle (good)
Innocent man (loved it)
Bad guy (good) 
They are more to list but i will stop here 
Are they more drama about a guy gets betrayed by his  gf/wife  or friends and comes back  for revenge  
The Devil
A love to kill 
A man's story 
Big Man 
Hotel King 
Prosecutor princess 
Secret 
Sorry I love you 
Birth of a beauty (although in this drama it's the girl who seeks revenge) 
The Bridal Mask 
I will watch the devil thank you 
I have watched the bridal mask is was very good
You should try watching God's Gift - 14 Days

Though a bit on the lighter side, Pinnochio is still about revenge and you might like it. 

For darker genre, go for any of OCN's drama. I especially loved Special Affairs Team TEN. Gonna start watching Missing Noir M as well.

Currently following a TvN's series, Hidden Identity, and liking it so far too, and seeing your list, I have the feeling that you might like it too.

Haven't watched A Man's Story and Punch, but read good reviews about them, and I think the story fits what you're looking for as well.

There's also an older drama called Queen of the Game,not sure if you would like it because it leans more towards makjang, but it is about revenge, so I thought I'd just throw it out here :)
If you're into historical you could try Empress Ki and Jewel in the Palace. There's also Hwang Jin Yi.