Does anyone have any recs to family shows they enjoyed, rom-coms or comedic dramas I can watch? 
From your watch list: 

Boss & Me - really sweet and relaxing rom-com with an adorable lead couple. It's not lol funny, but it will definitely make you smile & leave you feeling warm & cozy.

You From Another Star - super popular romcom, the female lead offers up most of the comedy because she's kind of vain, but vulnerable & cute at the same time as she falls in love with her alien next door neighbour.

Smile You is a family drama that's well-loved by many because for the first 30 episodes or so it's really funny and cute. It does slow down in the last 15 episodes and become a bit more melodramatic, but it's still worth a shot.
from your list: The Master's Sun
Moved this to the Recommendation Forums 
Recommending a few which I love - and seeing from your rating on a several dramas I love are pretty high too (Playful Kiss, BOF, Devil Beside You, You're Beautiful), I think you would like these:

Drama Series:
Last Cinderella
Switch Girl!!
Switch Girl 2
Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu
Heartstrings

Movie:
Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
Kimi ni Todoke
L♥DK
Clover
Ao Haru Ride
Drama's:

Fated To Love You-- The male lead is hilarious all the way through (aka his laugh XD)
Ex Girlfriend Club-- The females character's and their relationships with one another is hilarious
Reply 1994 and 1997-- the female leads and parents, in both of these drama's had my dying
Kill Me Heal Me-- Although serious at times, Ji Sung is so funny in this drama.... especially as Poona
Protect the Boss-- Again Ji Sung knows how to make a person laugh
The Producers-- Just finished this and I just love the humor

Movies

Baby and I --First Korean movie that had me dying in laughter
Penny Pinchers-- funny and cute
Miss Granny-- I think this is funniest Korean movie I have seen
Sunny-- Also hilarious

as what I had warched: Its showtime of EXO, sensory couple, marriage not dating, u who came from the star, high school king of savvy, full house, couple or trouble, hello-miss. 
*** I forgot some of them. :(
Marriage, Nog Dating is the best romantic comedy I have seen so far.
One of the more recent ones are:

Modern Farmer - the villagers are hilarious - a must watch
Cunning Single Lady
Birth of a beauty