Really craving some Japanese shows or movies lately, but I've become so picky because I've seen so many that it's hard to find something to suit my tastes, HELP!!
Are there any out there that I have missed that are MUST watch dramas/movies? 

To help some of my favorites have been: Orange Days, Pride, Buzzer Beat, Love Shuffle, Bokura ga ita. 
Here are a few I really enjoyed:
And Lloyd
Bara no nai Hayanna
Tokyo Dogs
Stand Up!
Bitter Blood
Kazoku Game
Mr. Brain
Date- Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
Waraeru Koi wa Shitakunai
Do you like Romance and Comedy? Or sweet dramas?
I think that Dear Sister and Gomenne Seishun are really enjoyable. They have great storylines and interesting characters.

From what wsa67 said, I definitely agree with Bara no nai Hanaya and Kazoku Game (I loved them)

Some other japanese dramas I recommend are: I'm Home, 35 sai no Koukousei, Ataru, Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou, Binbo Danshi, Boku to Star no 99 Nichi, Gakkou no Kaidan, Nobuta Wo Produce, Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite, My Boss, My Hero, Ohitorisama, Orthros no Inu, Zettai Kareshi.

I personally enjoyed these... and you should definitely see the ones wsa67 and Miya recommended it too. I've watched most of them and I loved them all.
Seeing as you've listed more romance based dramas, I'll stick to those recommendations; however, if you ever want to watch other genres, I can list a slew of dramas: Rondo, Rich Man, Poor Woman, Ishitachi no Renai Jijo (somewhat romance but more medical), Second Love, Summer Snow (old but very nice), Star no Koi, Boku to Star no 99 Nichi, Friends 2002, With Love (again an older drama), Propose Kyodai, Hotaru no Hikari, Tokyo Bandwagon, Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake, Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira (hilariously funny!), Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, Taiyou no Kisetsu, Bara no nai Hanaya, Mukodono!, Beautiful Life and Long Vacation (another oldie but goodies). Good luck!!
I don't know that many but I really enjoyed Last Cinderella, Bitter Blood and Rurouni Kenshin :)
From your plan to watch list I recommend Tempest. 

I also recommend Slow Dance. Not the same as Orange Days but it has the same main actor who plays a really nice guy. It's a feelgood type of drama. Since you've watched Antique Bakery, maybe you'll find it interesting to compare with the j-drama version (I prefer it but I know others disagree...). 

A few other dramas I enjoyed: Mayonaka no panya-san, Boku no ita jikan, Dinner, Iki mo dekinai natsu. And the movie Ping Pong. 
i've mostly been watching K-Dramas but i've seen a few J-Dramas too. Some that i have seen to ate are:

- Hana Kimi
- Ikkemen Desu Ni
- Hana Yori Dango
- Oran High School HostClub
- Yamada and the seven witches
- Gokusen (1,2,3)
- Hotaru no Hikari (1,2)
- Nobuta wo produce
- Tumbling
- Itazura na kiss (1,2)
- Nodame Cantabile (first live action drama i ever watched)
- Switch Girl (1,2)
- Zettai Kareshi
- Beck
- Mei-chan's Butler

There are more but i can't think if them.

Hope this helps you (although i'm sure you've seen a good portion of them)
From your PTW I recommend the following:

Hot Road (Beautiful cinematography)
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (Honestly; a bit slow at first but it gets better as it progresses)
Maou
Atashinchi no Danshi

I saw you dropped Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge & Nobuta Wo Produce. Definitely give Nobuta Wo Produce another shot if you can.

I don't think I saw any of the following on your list so maybe there is something that grabs you.

MOVIES
High School Debut
Young Black Jack
Go
Wild Seven
Usagi Drop
Surely Someday
Fish Story (It is a bit slow but worth it in the end)
Train Man: Densha Otoko
Sono toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku
Dororo
Silver Season
Parade
Crows Zero
Crows Zero 2
8Uppers
Runway Beat
Library Wars
Kids
Gravity's Clowns (Bit slow but really interesting at the end)
Kamikaze Girls (Crazy & unusual)
Beck

DRAMAS
Tokyo Friends (Tokyo Friends: The Movie)
Beach Boys (Great summer Drama. Older but definitely worth watching)
Water Boys 2 (You don't need to watch any of the others, it's independent with a separate cast. Light sport Drama.)
Yasha (Classic older Drama, quite dark)
Voice
Sweet Room (Collection of stories)
Tumbling
Sunao ni Narenakute (More serious)
Soredemo, Ikite Yuku (More serious)
Dr. Koto Shinryojo
Honjitsu mo Hare. Ijo Nashi
Last Friends (More serious)
Innocent Love (More serious, if you like Last Friends, this will probably appeal too.)
Slow Dance
Sprout (younger cast. great music & style)
H2
Asuko March!
First Kiss
Long Vacation
Quartet
Otomen
Kingyo Club
Orthros no Inu (More serious)
Ryusei no Kizuna 
Ikebukuro West Gate Park
Engine
Holyland
Tenshi no Wakemae
Strawberry on the Shortcake (Older Drama, seems too dark at first but give it a chance, really good.)
Futatsu no Spica
Piece (If you like Sprout then this has a similar style)
Akai Ito (Younger cast & serious plot)
Cat Street
My Girl (Aiba's first Drama & his best in my opinion)
Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi
Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi 2
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Triangle (Great OST)
Garasu no Ie
Aozora no Tamago
xxxHolic

For more recommendations you can also check my lists on my profile or my Pinterest: https://uk.pinterest.com/Pantheria/asian-dramasmov...
Here are some titles you might like:

SERIES
Long Vacation
N no Tame ni
Date ~ Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
Gomenne Seishun!
Keizoku 2: SPEC (+ the movies)
The Queen's Classroom
Code Blue 1 & 2
Liar Game 1 & 2 (+ movie)
Last Friends

MOVIES
Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru
Love Letter
Wood Job!
Usagi Drop
Train Man: Densha Otoko
Runway Beat
The Murder of Snow White
Confessions
Beck
Solanin

I hope you'll find the dorama which will satisfy your craving. :)
Since you're a romance fan, these might be of interest:

Drama

Aishiteru to Ikketure
Beautiful Life
Brother Beat (bromance and multiple romantic arcs)
Cheap Love
Ice World
Mahiru no Tsuki
Meguri Ai

Movies

Sayonara Itsuka
Midaregumo
Happily Ever After
Tokyo Trash Baby and Vibrator are very unconventional, but interesting love stories.

*Try to watch with no expectation of an ideal ending.
I've watched all these and would definitely recommend them:

Q10 - guy falls for girl robot

Kanojo wa Uso Wo Aishisugiteru - Set within music field, a love story between a 25-year-old sound engineer and 16-year-old high school student Riko, who posessess a gifted voice.

Bandage - Set in Japan in the 1990s, there's one rising band called LANDS, that is starting to find success amidst a flood of other bands. good story.

Yamato Nadeshiko Shinchi Henge - Four guys try to teach Sunako to be the perfect lady

Atashinchi no Danshi - 20 year old woman kind of looks after 6 guys

Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo - playboy doctor who joins other doctors goes to different islands every episode to see patients
I was not expecting to get so much great feedback! Thanks a bunch everyone, I will look into all of these!!