so lately, i'm getting tired of the dumb naïve heroines. Can anyone recommend me a drama that has a genius female lead. Or even one that just has someone who's really smart and doesn't fall for manipulations very easily. Some examples of what I'm looking for are:

Empress Ki

Hard Nut!

otenki onee-san

Cinderella's sister (she's not a genius but she was extremely smart)

doctor X

Keizoku 2 SPEC

from the dramas I'm planning to watch, the plots of BOSS, Puzzle, Koshonin, Strawberry Night, and Date sound like the heroines are very smart, but since I haven't seen them yet I can't guarantee anything
thanks for the recommendations! I forgot the say that I've watched some of Keizoku 2 SPEC before but I put it on hold and completely forgot about it xD thanks for reminding me it was there, I rather enjoyed the first few episodes of it. BOSS, Koshonin, and Strawberry Night look especially good. thanks for helping me out =)
Subete ga F ni Naru- She's really smart, and they solve murder mysteries usually involving geniuses.

Trick- Even though the man guy is the professor, she's the one who always figures out whodunnit. Trick has 3 seasons and a bunch of movies.
Doctor Stranger - Kang So Ra plays a tomboyish doctor
City Hunter
Wild Romance
Angry Mom
High School Savvy
Kill Me Heal Me