Hii, I need your help to update me! For the last two years I almost didnt have time to watch dramas, I was studying like hell to pass on a public service, so I'm really out of the world of dramas! I'm going for everything (action, romance, comedy, drama)! I really wish u guys can recommend the things that I lost! Thanks!

You're All Surrounded
Marriage, Not Dating
Bride of the Century
Boss & Me
Misaeng was THE thing of late-2014 everyone was talking about. And earlier that year, Secret Love Affair was on everyone's lips. (Cable channels are doing well~ Especially tvN has a lot of recent stuff worth watching)

Empress Ki got really high ratings last year.

God's Gift - 14 Days is a really good drama from last year, featuring Lee Bo Young (I Hear Your Voice).
Ty guys! I'm already watching Boss & Me and Empress Ki! Healer I already watched, just forgot to put on my completed list. I'm not really in the mood for idol dramas, so I'm gonna hold a bit to watch Marriage, not Dating.. >< I think I'm gonna go for KM HM and than Misaeng. Ty again
If you watch Chinese dramas, definitely My Sunshine! Also, Hawick Lau and Tang Yan released a lot of dramas the past 2 years!
A few buzzworthy dramas (personal favorites)

Japanese dramas: N no Tame Ni, Ghost Writer, Wakamono Tachi, War of Money
Korean dramas: Marriage not Dating, The Spring Day of My Life, Punch (2014), Fated to Love You  
japanese drama:  ouroboros and Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira were my faves

korean drama: liar game, big man,and  high school king of savvy