Do you know any great dramas that aren't really that well known or received an unjustified negative feedback? Thank you.
Limit, Beginners!, Heaven's Order, Ooku: Arikoto Iemitsu Hen, Soratobu Kouhoushitsu, Woman.

Not really negative feedback, but they didn't get the attention they deserved.
Thank you so much! They all seem very interesting and I actually wanted to watch some of them for a very long time, but for some reason, I wasn't too enthusiastic about them... but now I'll give them a chance. ^^
Here's some I find unusual and/or underrated that I personally enjoyed: http://mydramalist.com/list/71Nbaj1l

Maybe you'll find something from interesting. :)
Thanks, Pantheria! I'll definitely watch some of them. c:
Not sure what type of dramas you like even though I had a look at your list. Of the top of my head I would say Punch (Even though it is highly rated here, it did not get the same attention as other dramas airing at the time.), Beloved, Midas, Painter of the Wind, Hyena,  Ooku Tanjou and What's up Fox?.
Yep...Padam Padam totally. Some extreme negative conments. But I would let you be the judge. Check out the reviews first. But I never regretted watching this kdrama. 
@lunatepe Well, I watch all kinds of dramas and I rate them based on how much I enjoyed them, so it's totally a subjective opinion. I get why you were so confused XD I think I like all genres beside the historical ones or those who are really tragic and have a very sad ending - I don't usually start watching these unless I know they're really good. But still, you've might just guessed my tastes. I'm especially interested in Punch and Painter of the Wind, so thank you! :)

@mali Padam Padam is actually on my plan to watch list. I'll try it as soon as I finish some dramas that I've started recently.

Jdrama: Soredemo Ikite Yuku (seriously one the greatest drama ever made from any language), Lady Joker, Watashitachi no Kyoukasho, Hitori Shizuka
Chinese drama: Battle of Changsha
Taiwan dramas: Crystal Boys (if you don't mind homosexual contents), Days We Stared at The Sun
Kdrama: The End of The World
Thank you! I've never heard of them, but they all seem to have interesting plots. I've just started watching Days We Stared At The Sun and I like it so far ^^
I've always thought that Que Sera, Sera is very underrated, but I'm not sure you'd like it. I enjoyed it very very very much tho :)
I've heard of this drama before, but I wasn't so sure if I should watch it or not but, for some reason I'm just in the right mood for it, so I might start it pretty soon. Thanks for your recommendation! :)
Definitely Modern Farmer, when it was on air not many people watched it but it was so funny! the villagers, honey lee and HongKi's acting was great, I would definitely recommend it if your looking for a funny drama with a light hearted story. The grandpa in the drama was my favourite character xD

Some others:
One million yen girl: http://mydramalist.com/382-one-million-yen-girl
Umi no ue no shinryujo: http://mydramalist.com/8077-umi-no-ue-no-shinryoujo
BAD COUPLE... recently saw it, and can't get enough of it! I LOVED IT! see it on dramacool
I've started today Modern Farmer and I love it! I'm definitely going to check the others too. Thanks for the recommendations, TokkiLily and Mariola!