@aroon
Boss and me ( I am not so fond of Chinese drama but this one really stands out. Light, heartwarming  and romantic)
Jumong ( One of my favorite historical drama)
Prince of Lan Ling
@minbaobeu93
From your PTW: 49 days, nive times travel.These are two heavy dramas with brilliant plots.
@HasegawaYui

i saw from your completed that you like romcom.. so my suggestion: Witch's Romance. i really loved that drama
@ prettytin
As a matter of fact, I dropped it ^^. I was not emotionally involved so I had to stop.

From you PTW:
-Bridal mask and heartless city: two masterpieces. A very few romance. Great plot.
-Please remenber princess: really cheasy .Watch it when you have nothing else to watch.Quality: it 's short !

A nice rom com
-Dal Ja's spring.I saw you liked The woman who still wants to marry.This drama is really close to Dal Ja.Really refreshing and quite mature.
@HasegawaYui

Taiwanese:
-The Way We Were (if you're into stuff like Reply 1997 and Reply 1994 or anything that is related to the 1990s and present...it wasn't my thing though)
-My Pig Lady (I haven't watched but heard that this was good)

Hong Kong:
-Swipe Tap Love (one of the better HK dramas for 2014)

Korea:
-IRIS (I loved this drama)
-Bad Guys (currently watching this and it is so far so good...hope it keeps it up till the end)

China:
-Boss & Me (a good one...at least most the MDL people think that this is good)
-Loving, Never Forgetting (made me tear = good)
-V Love (I liked it...most of MDL watched it for Kim Bum)
-Too Late to Say I Love You (wasn't into war/military stuff when watching this...but the chemistry is good)
@Pural From your ptw
Flowers in Fog
BOSS
Mother
First Kiss
Blood Strained Shoes
@Izzy

Well you just have to watch The Master's Sun ASAP. I'm sure you'll love it, everyone always does :)

Another definitive must-watch is Hanzawa Naoki. It's brilliant!

Hotaru no Hikari was a lot of fun too. It was one of my first drama rom-coms and it's still very dear to me. :)

And I also recommend Skip Beat!, it's my fave shoujo manga so I had big expectations for the drama adaptation and I must say it definitely did not let me down. It was really a lot of fun to watch :)
Plus Donghae looks really cute blonde teehee ;)
@lillith
What's Up Fox? -if you are in the mood of a rom-com with great characters
Secret Love Affair - a mature drama, amazing actors
Tokyo Bandwagon - if you are in for something light and love Kamenashi Kazuya like me:)
@aya97 
you should try You're all surrounded : it's funny and lee song ji is the main character <3
- Triangle : i didn't watch it but people seems ti like it 
@Cupcake
You should watch . . .
That's okay it's love - This is one of my favorites of the year. 
Master's sun - Enjoyable 

Also Not on your list, but you might consider . .  
Flower boy Raymun Shop - one of my all time favs. 
A Man's Story - one of my favorite korean dramas. intense from start to end
Meteor Garden - just so you will see the original F4
What's Up - an underrated drama
Witch's Romance - i totally enjoyed this. so this is my recommendation for rom-com
Special affairs team TEN- I saw that you rated bad guys really high, so try another brilliant OCN drama
Scarlet heart-although you rated most of the historicals in your list low, I still want to recommend you this one. It has everything humor, great actors( give the baldies a chance), beautiful scenes and great dialogues 

I saw also cruel city in your want to wach list, but already rated ? So I am not sure if you already watched that one, but it is a great drama.
@ArabianBeauty I read your PTW list. I would recommend you to watch:

- Autumn's Concerto: a very beautiful romance drama. The kid is cuteness overload *__* <3 And I personally love those two main actors :D
- Maou & Bridal Mask: two dramas that kept me watching them without breath XD
@Merill

If you're in the mood for a melodrama I recently watched both Secret and Cruel City and they were both amazing (they can both be kinda depressing though so it depends on what mood you're looking for).

Also, Who are you? (the 2008 one with Go Ah Ra) is super cute and really underrated in my opinion. Definitely worth a shot :)
@Jessica
I've watched many dramas from your PTW list and I've liked all of them (some more, some less), so it was difficult to choose...
In the end, I decided to suggest you 5 titles with different plot/genres, so you can choose depending on your current mood: Cinderella's Sister, White Christmas, God of Study, Empress Ki and Twenty Years Old. ^^