@peachblossom
Liar Game - A part of me really liked the Korean version better than the original (which isn't on your list but I recommend that too).
Marriage, Not Dating - It was much better than I had expected it to be.
Full House - I might have just started the Thailand version, however, I can really see myself liking this one than the original as well. It's cute overload.
@Levee
Healer - If you want some action, suspense, and romance! I loved watching Healer~ The chemistry between the main leads is too amazing, one look and you could tell they were in love <3 Also its #1 currently for dramas!
Pinocchio - Similar to Healer (reporters) but the plot is different. One of my favorites too, haha or maybe I'm just bias towards Lee Jong Suk. xD
I Hear Your Voice - gotta add this here too, since its on your PTW. Another Lee Jong Suk drama. The story is just amazing and beautuful. Although, it has noona romance, it was still sweet nonetheless~
You Who Came From the Stars - just an awesome drama. Jun Ji Hyeon's character is just hilarious. I mean who doesn't want to fall in love with a hot alien? :3

@strawocolate
All of your Plan to Watch List is good so, you can't go wrong. Heres what I would start with:
1. City Hunter-    it's a lot like Healer, so your sure to like it
2. Witch's Romance-    Super fluffy and cute. I loved it!
3. 49 Days-    If you want a more melodramatic romantic drama. I cried a few times, it was beautiful.
4. Bad Guys -    one of the few crime shows I enjoyed
5. Heart Strings-   Music school! Romance! Jung Yong Hwa. What more could you ask for?

Also definitely add Innocent Man (aka Nice Guy) to your list. It is my all time favorite, and I assure you, you'll love it to.

Finally all of the Flower Boy series are good. (Flower Boy Ramen Shop, Flower Boy Next Door, and Shut Up! Flower Boy Band)
@Azzuritis
In Time With You - Ariel Lin <3
LIAR GAME - a really dark drama...you got to love Fukunaga!
Kurosagi - intense
Loving, Never Forgetting - nice chemistry
Midas - awesome and money ^^
Mother - one of the best J-dramas I've ever watched
Orange Days - really good J-classic
@Plural
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - super cute movie
Nine: Nine Times Travel - really nice drama
So Close - i think i watched it for x times
The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry - i fell in love with Kim Bum here
@Plural 

Bridal Mask definitely ! 

and king2hearts 
Thanks @prettytin

@technololo 
I've watched Bridal Mask. Dropped King2Hearts...I'll think whether to pick it back up or not.

Hope
It's Okay, That's Love
Shark
@technololo

From your PTW

It's okay that's love
Dal ja spring
Cruel city
Nine

Other recommendation
Korea: Misaeng, try some episodes and see. One of my favourite drama of all time./ My name is Kim sam soon the drama didn't grow old )./I need a romance 3
Japon : Buzzer beat , Pride, Liar game
Thailand: Full house
Taiwan: In time with you, Autumn concerto, It started with a kiss
@prettyin

Remote : police drama, follows the manga quite well
Bridal Mask : period drama under japanese occupation, revenge plot, very interesting
Bad Guys - if you want some action
Rich Man, Poor Woman - a good romance jDrama

(my Plan toWatch list is big, so please use this list)
To The Beautiful You - one of my very first dramas ... it's very cute gender bender drama try it !
Reply 1997 - my favorite drama ! 
Gu Family Book - in the beginning it's plain boring but it gets so good later
King2Hearts - the acting is AWESOME
Skip Beat! -the manga is WAY better
Liar Game - this is MUST SEE
@ring-nim

I'm not sure what you're up for watching... but here it goes.
Boss & Me - Super sweet Romance (like eating cotton candy for dinner).  I'm about halfway through but everyone has told me it does not disappoint.
Hana Kimi - If you like the Korean version chance are good you'll like the J-version
My Name is Kim Sam Soon - It's a classic!  One of my favorites. 

@Sterl-z

Wow compared to me you have watched many dramas already hehe.
The only titles in your PTW list that I have watched are two movies.
Postman To Heaven: If you like a drama with romance and sadness at the same time this is the one you should watch.
Seducing Mr. Perfect: If you want a fun and light rom-com then watch this ^__^