watch Ultraman....he kick Godzilla 's azz ^^v
bokami wrote: watch Ultraman....he kick Godzilla 's azz ^^v

Oppa! Watch Petty Romance. it's sassy, a little racy and funny.
@Jeaniessi more serious - Last Friends unusual romance - Kimi wa Petto action & comedy - Tokyo DOGS
@ Elisabetta a fun rom com - Flower Boy Ramyun Shop a fun movie - Baby and Me only if your into sad dramas - A love to kill
I like to recommend some to Jeaniessi:-) Autumn Concerto Densha Otoko Mr. Brain (Japanese) Love Generation - it's my Kimmy, same with Mr. Brain, I also like to recommend you Love Geneation which i'm watching right now..but it can wait...I don't want you to be overdose with Kimmy's appeal.kekeke!!! for movie.. Sad movie- just this one:-)
darkangel662008 wrote: I like to recommend some to Jeaniessi:-)

Autumn Concerto
Densha Otoko
Mr. Brain (Japanese)
Love Generation - it's my Kimmy, same with Mr. Brain

for movie..

Sad movie- just this one:-)

sorry Jeaniessi..I messed up my post
darkangel662008 wrote: I like to recommend some to Jeaniessi:-)

Autumn Concerto
Densha Otoko
Mr. Brain (Japanese)
Love Generation - it's my Kimmy, same with Mr. Brain, I also like to recommend you Love Geneation which
i'm watching right now..but it can wait...I don't want you to be overdose with Kimmy's appeal.kekeke!!!

for movie..

Sad movie- just this one:-)

OH Autumn Concerto i didnt see that on Jean unni's PTW list!!!!
JEAN WATCH THAT! :D
@nekoblah

Well, your current ptw list has only 2 titles (Dream High & Shining Inheritance) and I liked both of them.
Since you're actually watching dramas with more than 20 episodes, I suggest to first watch Dream High (16 ep / as a sort of break from the long series)! :)

(Sorry for my not perfect English)
I don't know except 2 of the dramas you PTW so, i recommend you to watch "To The Beautiful You"
HasomaMisakii wrote: I don't know except 2 of the dramas you PTW
so, i recommend you to watch "To The Beautiful You"

From your PTW list I think you should try:
1.My girlfriend is an agent
2.The greatest love

P.S. You rally should finish all the "Gokusen" before that..it's one of my favorite series..I've watched it marathon time.
Aya97 wrote: From your PTW list I think you should try:
2.The greatest love

P.S. You rally should finish all the "Gokusen" before that..it's one of my favorite series..I've watched it marathon time.

From your list, I recommend:
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Shut up: Flower Boy Band
49 Days

And movies: My Rainy Days

You should watch all those! They're all excellent dramas/movies. Check out my reviews if you wish to know more! :)
addicted2dramas wrote: From your list, I recommend:
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Shut up: Flower Boy Band
49 Days

And movies: My Rainy Days

You should watch all those! They're all excellent dramas/movies. Check out my reviews if you wish to know more! :)

From your plan to watch list I recommend

The moon that embraces the sun (I watched it recently and it was amazing)
Hello ghost

Liar game 2 and Hana yori Dango 2 (the second seasons were even better)
ali101234 wrote: From your plan to watch list I recommend

The moon that embraces the sun (I watched it recently and it was amazing)
Hello ghost

Liar game 2 and Hana yori Dango 2 (the second seasons were even better)

Soo many cool j-dramas "hiding" in your PTW list :))
I'd recommend you to watch Zettai kareshi, Kimi wa petto, Buzzer beat, Hungry! and Honey and clover! :) If I had to choose only one of those: I'd pick Zettai kareshi - awesome cast (Hayami Mokomichi, Mizushima Hiro and Aibu Saki) and a interesting story with lost of LOL scenes!
Aya97 wrote: From your PTW list I think you should try:
2.The greatest love

It's really is an amazing drama, I'm about to finish it so... thanx for the recommendation. :D
And from mizztic's PTW list i think you should try "Coffee Prince" one of my favorite...
From HasomaMisakii's PTW list: The Greatest Love-It's a must watch rom/com Last Friends-I can't praise this drama enough. Bad Guy