phoenixtearz9 wrote: From HasomaMisakii's PTW list:
The Greatest Love-It's a must watch rom/com
Last Friends-I can't praise this drama enough.
Bad Guy

Hey! I would like to recommend you these Dramas which were already present on your ptw list :
Skip Beat!
Rich Man, Poor Woman
Risou no Musuko
Ouran High School Host Club
LIFE
Holy LAnd
Couple or Trouble
Hope you like them(because I love them all <3 ):D
From yours I recommend as films Go Kiss me Kill me Rough cut. Next drama Padam Padam In Time With You :) x
i recommend -arang and the magistrate -my name is kim sam soon
diane1990 wrote: i recommend

-arang and the magistrate
-my name is kim sam soon

watch secret garden :)
I recommend... The Moon that Embraces the Sun What's up Fox? 26 Years Diary
Nana87 wrote: I recommend...

The Moon that Embraces the Sun
What's up Fox?
26 Years Diary

from your list I recommend:

'Couples' - clever and fun
'Ditto' - romantic and sad
'Ouran High school Host Club' - fun and lighthearted
saharial i'll recommend these on your PTW list :) Great Teacher Onizuka LIAR GAME LIFE The Bridal Mask
ActingAReaction wrote: From yours I recommend as films
Go
Kiss me Kill me
Rough cut.

Next drama
Padam Padam
In Time With You

x

Haha as for the films I didn't manage to find them online to watch :D
nekoblah wrote: saharial i'll recommend these on your PTW list :)

Great Teacher Onizuka
LIAR GAME
LIFE
The Bridal Mask

Wow such a short ptw list :D
Haha I recommend you Dream High~
So for Mirichan I recommend Love Rain et Boy Meets Boy Cause in your long PTW list Love Rain is the only drama I completed and really liked And Boy meets boy is short, funny and cute !
To Mirichan I recommend Love Rain and Boy meets boy You've already watched almost every dramas I completed so it was hard to choose ^^' But Love Rain is interesting and Boy meets boy is touching, funny and cute ! Sorry if my english is bad
Konochi I recommend... 49 days Bandage Dream High
To Nana87... Drama: You should recommend me some dramas... Movies: The Man From Nowhere, Ip Man, A Moment To Remember
@ Pyeon-Eun-Jeong dramas: Buzzer Beat, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, LIFE, MARS, Rich Man Poor Woman, You're Beautiful. movies: LOVESICK, Love in Disguise, Pika*nchi Life Is Hard Dakedo Happy, Chilling Romance. <3 :3
For MonjaElisa Too much Japan stuff in your lists which I don't watch mostly so I'll stick with what I know in your PTW list. For dramas I recommend "Coffee Prince" and "The Greatest Love" as soon as possible. For movies you should try Too Beautiful To Lie and Hello Ghost.
For Finito: Iljimae (if only for the pretttiness) Kim Sam Soon - Hyun Bin? Kim Sun Ah? yummy desserts, and funny but depressed side characters? Sound good.?