Well, the title speaks for itself. I doubt it would be anywhere, cause fantasy aspects are quite rare in dramas and especially if there are some, it's usually something native to Korea or at least Asia. But by any chance, does anyone know a drama with Greek mythology in it?
Can't think of any, but I thought that the ghost that haunted the mansion in Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge looked like a Greek goddess ;D
NorthernPoleGirl wrote: Can't think of any, but I thought that the ghost that haunted the mansion in Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge looked like a Greek goddess ;D

Ah, that's right! I don't think she was a goddess though, but the mansion had an artifact from Ancient Greece, and the ghost was abandoned by her lover during her time. Died from heartbreak and haunted the mansion because one of them let her go, and she fell in love with Morii.

Gawd... now I want to rewatch that show again!
Bumping this up. Can anyone help?
Orthros no inu? The idea was taken from Greek mythology; the dog with two heads. Its about two men one can heal with his hands and the other can kill.
I'm sorry guys but as a native Greek I would like to say that I haven't seen yet any drama with Greek mythology in it. In Orthros no Inu although the word Orthros is 100% Greek and the idea with the dog with two heads is also Greek no other Greek elements were presented during the series. If you find any other series that you think has something to do with Greek mythology please let me know.I'd love to see that :)
Well, in MARS they speak about Mars. I know, it is Roman name so it is not precisely what you looking for, but he is equivalent to Ares, so... and they present an entirely new view upon him, quite different from what I know. And I have a vague feeling that in Akumu-chan they spoke of something from Greek mythology. Although I am not very sure, they had plenty of mythological creatures there from all around the world. But there was winged horse, so we are getting close :-D
Mars, Orthrus no Inu, Midas, Athena: Goddess of War, Poseidon,....ideas of these dramas are somewhat related to Greek and Roman myths