@parent
I love watching romantic historical dramas. I've already seen The Moon That Embraces The Sun and The Princess' Man, but I'm wanting to watch another drama that's similar to those two.
Iljimae best drama ever!!!!! Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Warrior Baek Dong Soo (another great drama).
First name came to my mind: Princess men
Of course The Moon that Embraces the Sun and The Princess' Man
Nana87 wrote: Iljimae best drama ever!!!!! Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Warrior Baek Dong Soo (another great drama).

Iljimae is a good historic drama, but I don't think there's that much of a romance. Of course, there is some, but for me it's still more of an historic/action/revenge drama with a romance line in it.
catnip wrote: Iljimae is a good historic drama, but I don't think there's that much of a romance. Of course, there is some, but for me it's still more of an historic/action/revenge drama with a romance line in it.

True not much romance :( but then again not many to choose from.
try hong gil dong, there is romance and comedy!
I recommend you Yi San. : ) The love story is very intense and the story overall is well written and very interesting. ;)
I add Startling By Each Step too.... Great Chinese drama
DONG YI!! STARTLING BY EACH STEP! And JEWEL IN THE PALACE! :)
I may have recommended this before, I can't remember well but I think you are looking for Hong Gil Dong
Sungkyunkwan Scandal : Historical, romantic and funny Princesse man : Historical and romantic
Sungkyunkwan Scandal-sweet, funny, and fabulous (Yeorim, lol.) Queen In Hyun's Man-historical and modern, the cutest romance in dramaland right now.
The ones I have watched are: The Painter of the Wind Sungkyungkwan Scandal Iljimae Hong Gil Dong Startling with each Step They are all nice.
The Moon Embracing the Sun The Princess' Man