Ok just try to pick one of the completed list shown here:

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1974-What-good-historical-Drama-have-I-been-missing

Thzey are all awesome :D With always romance in it ^^ Ok sometimes with only a little as well*~*
I havent seen that many historical dramas because most of them seem to have like 80 episodes and my concentration limit usually goes around 30 epis, but here are some which I've seen: Hong Gil Dong: 24 episodes, had good comedy & romance & tragedy & some fighting & lovable characters & Jang Geun Suk happens to be a prince... :D Sungkyungkwan Scandal: 20 episodes, had a lot of romance & cute & funny & gender bender & not much fighting & hot guys <3 Iljimae: 20 epis, a lot fighting & tragedy & some funny scenes too & romance sucked & Lee Jun Ki Chuno: 24 epis, a lot of fighting & some tragedy & romance kinda sucked
Queen In Hyun's Man - very sweet and romantic. Great chemistry between the leads. Historical storyline too :) in my opinion one of the best series this year so far! Iljimae - Lee Jun Ki was amazing in this. Revenge and Robin-Hoodesque storyline. Romance was good until the last episodes which was a huge disappointment. But nonetheless, an all time favourite of mine Dong Yi - Excellent acting. Intriguing plots. Romance is very subtle as it isnt openly romantic but their love was realistic <3 another favourite of mine Warrior Baek Dong Soo - excellent leads again, especially Yoo Seung Ho and Choi Min Soo. He was amazing in this! Great fighting scenes. Some romance, very subtle as well. It was more focused on the bromance. Nonetheless it's an awesome series!!