Hi guys,

I am looking for a drama where you did not have 'a second lead syndrome'. That means a drama where you shipped the endgame pairing and not pairing of main actress and the second-male main character (other viable option is a drama without any second-male lead

However, i won't make it easy for you guys. I want you to really think of the dynamics of the OTP. 

Did you like the ship because the dude was played by your favourite actor? - Probably not what I am looking for.
Did you like the ship because the dude was more exciting, cool and caused a lot of drama? - Probably not what I am looking for.
Did you like the ship because you think that they make sense together, have great chemistry and the choice was just obvious? - Probably what I am looking for!

Out of the famous triangle made of: a guy-who-doesn't-like-girl-at-the-begining-but-is-rich-and-totally-loves-her-in-the-end // a girl // a guy-who-likes-her-and-supports-her-but-is-not-as-loud-as-the-other (a.k.a. Goo Jun-Pyo // Geum Jan-Di // Yoon Ji-Hoo)* i see the other guy as a better option.

Or alternatively: Please, just give me some drama where a) i will ship the main pair, b) the main pair has great chemistry! :D

Good example: Marriage, not dating, Reply 1997 (= i felt these pairings from the begining to the end.) (probably also it's okay it's love but i have not finished this one so i am not sure yet)
Okay example: School 2015 (= i shipped the other pairing but i have to admit the endgame pairing made more sense.)
Terrible example: The Heirs, Flower boy ramyun shop, Boys Over Flowers (i think i dont have to elaborate more these, do i?)

(extra points to everyone who recommends korean drama that is not older than 4 years**)

Thank you in advance for any recommendation.

*I'm sorry for this Boys over flowers example. I dont even like this example but i feel like it is the best representation of universal love triangle which is often used. 

**Dramas with such story-line get old very easily so i usually avoid watching anything older unless it is real classics

I'm thinking of the dramas that did have second leads:
Queen of Reversals - because everyone watching this had such a bad second lead syndrome, that the drama actually rewrote him as the lead?
Witch's Romance - he was the obvious choice, although she wavered... Cue just the right amount of heartbreak.
Falling for Innocence - I think the actor is second lead syndrome worthy but he turns out.... bad. And the first lead is adorable?
Queen In-Hyun's Man- There really isn't a second lead in this one; rather, there is no competition.
All About My Romance- Again, no competition.
King2Hearts- This one has no second lead.
Healer!! The male lead is very different from the usual arrogant guy you see in dramas and the couple is perfect, they have the best chemistry (it's my favorite drama for a reason) ^^ and it fits your criteria (no second lead syndrome) 
Birth of a beauty (no second lead syndrome here either) 
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (same here - there is a second male lead but he's not the love interest) 
Pinocchio - no serious competition from second lead (at least not to me)
City Hunter - no real second lead
Me Too, Flower - no male second lead, though the girl has competition

That's all I can think of that haven't been mentioned. It's not very common!
I second Healer!
Ho Goo's Love also doesn't really have a second lead.
@Fira - Queen of Reversals looks dangerously draggy/long to me (to put me off) but your comment about it made me laugh so i'll probably try it :D!. Witchs romance looks totally fantastic and so does Falling for innocence! Thank you so much for these recommendations!

@ricky - i've been thinking about watching Queen in-hyuns man for quite some time but never really felt like actually watching it. i'm glad it really does look like something that will suit me :D. All about my romance looks cool, i'll totally give it a shot. It feels like everytiem i check rec post King2Hearts is rec'ed there. Seems like i /will/ have to eventually watch, doesnt it? :D

@Kairi - i knew Healer was popular and highly rated, but i have to admit i was kinda shocked it has such high rating. seems like a must watch drama to me :)). my girlfriend is a gumiho was recommended to me even in my second forum post so i guess i should put it on top of my plan-to-watch list :D

@asliceofkate - thanks for your recs but i'm not really sure i'll watch these .'D .. lately, i've grown pretty tired of Lee Minho and Park Shin Hye so i think i should stop watching their dramas for some time .D

@kaystar - hehe i've got it, i'll just give Ho Goo's Love a try :D
Fated to Love You - the main guy is hilarious and sweet. There was a cute second lead but not worthy of a second lead syndrome
Scent of a Woman - this is a tearjerker, and the second lead is no more than a good friend
Master's Sun - I see its on your Plan-to-watch list so I say give it a try.There is a second lead but that fizzles quickly.
Secret - the second lead ends up being someone NO ONE roots for so you end up rooting for the main couple all the way

If you're willing to try a C-drama Boss & Me was adorable and there was no second male lead (at least not for the female lead to fall for)
I see you have Coffee Prince on hold, the love square in that one is pretty evenly split as I rember it, only a little wavering in the middle.. 

An older one that surprised me with its not-as-cliche as almost every other drama I've seen so far is My Love Patzzi.. tho there does turn out to be a "triangle", it was never exactly clear on who was which lead, at least not til the last few eps, & it had one of my favorite endings yet xDD 

Hmm, there is an interesting love square also in Pasta, both of the second leads even have cute moments with the main girl, so it's a good watch if looking for smth diff, as I haven't found anything similar since.. but yeah, the main ship is pretty much guaranteed ;P 
@Annalisse - thank you for sugestions, all of them seem great, i'll definitely try them ... when i find some time :D (except for Scent of a Woman. i'm not ready for this kind of drama :D) And the c-drama looks so cute! I've never seen c-drama but i want to start with this one!!

@SimbiAni - ooohh Coffee prince... one of my first dramas but never really finished it even though i liked it.. and now i dont remember the plot except for the main events :'D. Wow, My love patzzi is old (which kinda makes me curious :DD) and Jang Na Ra plays the main character, niiice :D.
Well even better, you can ~restart Coffee Prince loool the cuuteness is worth it! Note: forgot to mention, definitely finish CP before trying Pasta.. as it's another case of "quiet nice second lead changes into kinda jerky main lead" loool a la BoF to Playful Kiss & YaB to Heartstrings.. tho still worth viewing ;P 

Yeah, re: older stuff lol I blame Kim RaeWon.. apparently my actual first kdramas were waay back when, & after officially revisiting one mentioned in some old notebook, I decided to try & watch as many as I can find.. which is slowgoing of course, due to limited access, but eh.. xD I was able to see MLP via DramaFever. 

Oh & Personal Taste is worth finishing! No second-lead syndrome at all there.. tho sm issues with the "bad girl" & the other guy, plus a bit of sadness on another's part, but the sidekicks are quite hilarious! 
Golden Rainbow
Rooftop Prince
Mask
...those didnt even have a second lead :)
devil beside you - It's a taiwanese drama. the second male lead will dissapear in a few episodes don't worry. It's more of a winter drama to me because of the christmas stuff, that's why I didn't finish it yet. You'll also have to get past his awfull hairstyle..
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - there were 4 guys in total but only 1 was interested.
tatta hitotsu no koi 
1 litre of tears

Guess I'm late, but seems like nobody suggested it yet: The Girl Who Sees Scents. It has no second lead AND it was from this year. I really liked the suspense in it, I was short of breath a bunch of times. It has more to offer than just romance. Give it a try! :)
@aseul hahah, it is never too late, i will eventually always check this forum :D, so thank you for your rec ;)