Hi everyone!

I've mainly been watching Korean and Hong Kong dramas all my life, with a bit of Japanese here and there. I'd really like to try a Chinese or Taiwanese drama, but not too sure where to start. 
What I am looking for is something that is:
- Preferably not too long, around 20 episodes would be ideal (but not one of those 4-episode mini-dramas either please)
- Some sort of comedy set in modern times, it can have any backdrop story e.g. office, food, legal, school etc. It can be a really famous must-watch drama or something that you feel is underrated, I don't mind
- Good chemistry between any couples and/or some really strong friendship bond (basically I like strong emotional feel between characters)
- Preferably not too many evil mother-in-law types or characters which spend half the drama bickering with each other
I am definitely looking to watch a drama with a happy ending and has finished airing because I cannot stand waiting for new episodes to come out. Other than that I'd appreciate any sort of recommendation. Even if they don't really fit all of my preferences outlined above, I'm open to trying anything that the community feels is good and worth watching. Thanks for your time and recommendations!
I recommend Devil Beside You, Smiling Pasta, Hello My Sweetheart, It started with a kiss, They kiss again, My MVP Valentine.
Woody Sambo is super light and funny, there are no evil mother-in-laws, the chemistry between the characters is really good, and it's about cooking.
I totally recommend Boss and Me. It's cute, romantic and light. 
Thanks for the recommendations everyone! They all sound really good, I'll definitely give them a try.
Hi My Sweetheart
Autumn's Concerto
My Lucky Star
Smiling Pasta
Boss and Me
V-Love
Black and White