Sorry if I keep on posting :-/
Prefer romance, but it's okay if not, as long as it does not have a tragic ending. As title says, a herroine wherein people does not like her/him, feels constantly rejected, etc. Even if it started where people likes him/her then became what I'm looking for. Either full-on depressing show or a little light. Just not too comedic, but funny moments are sure accepted. Just not too comedic. A show where we'll see them change, how they'll change..

EDIT: Like, I Miss You & More than Blue
Me Too, Flower! - Female lead is not liked by anyone at her job or her family, does have a lot of comedy and a happy ending.

Fated to Love You- I've only seen the TW version but I assume the Korean version follows the same, the call her post-it note at her work, her boyfriend doesn't treat her right.

Personal Taste- Lead is treated badly by her boyfriend, best friend, and her father.

Skip Beat!- She's treated like a maid, overlooked by everyone else because of her plain looks.
Thanks! Though I specified something light. I still prefer moments where he/she experience it that will make me cry and genuinely feel sorry for the situation. Like in KnT anime, the sad moments genuinely make me tear up.

I want to cry and feel something for the mc, then see them change

Heheh :-)
Romance in the Rain
Ojakgyo Brothers
Thank You
Shut up Family
Unexpected You ( One Sister )
I just watched I Miss You, and I reaaly love it. I think those kind of show is what I'm looking for. Maybe a good melodrama that we'll see the mc change. I also think I'll like More than Blue. Somehow, I really like dramas that begins as child/teenage then became older. But its not necessary, I'm just saying that I enjoy it

Oh, and thank you for the rec! I am checkimg it right now :-D
The Greatest Love is along those lines if I recall correctly.
If you dont mind melodrama I think you might like Cinderellas sister. I know the drama has quite low rating but in my opinion it was very good (on the other hand it is been long time since i saw the whole drama. only 'bad' thing i remember is that over time it got bit too melodramatic. but it was not depessing or tragic. just.. melo...) plus it begins at teenage years of the heroine and then skips to adult years.
Thanks, both looks interesting. Based on the images I've serached, I feel that The Greatest Love is more on the light side, while Cinderella Sisters is more on melodrama. So, Cinderella Sisters will be my priority hehe, but thanks =)